Luke - abscess - nother one-different area pg 9

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, poor little guy, can't be too nice having problem 'there'! I sure hope it will clear up for him without further troubles. Sending good thoughts for him...

Yah I can't imagine it must be too nice in that area, but if it does need to be lanced, the blister area where she will lance it is about a half inch away from the opening on the furry area of his belly.

mamarat2 said:
Yah I can't imagine it must be too nice in that area, but if it does need to be lanced, the blister area where she will lance it is about a half inch away from the opening on the furry area of his belly.
OUCH! :crazy2:

Just a quick update, so far Luke seems to be feeling much better since his vet visit on Tuesday. Talked to the same vet last night and she said to drop him off to see her on Friday, she was at the ER vet last night but wanted to see if it will heal on its own before we attempt to lance it and drain it that way. I felt the blister area this morning and *I think* it feels as if it has gotten smaller, so hopefully the animax (ab ointment) she put into it is helping it to reabsorb and not fill back up! *fingers crossed*

Jen

So nice to hear he's feeling better! Poor little guy's been thru enough now, I sure hope it's just smooth healing from now on.
I'm sending :kisses: to Luke.

And hey - where's the mandatory 'hopes for healing' picture?

Luke2.jpg

:angel2:

That is so fantastic when you see them come around. I can almost see the "love" in his left eye. lol
Kidding aside, he is so gorgeous. How old is Luke?

Back