Lilith arrives and ....Pics Oct 19th :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cigar, you takling about Pet Valu at the mall?
If so the 20lber is a foster for Rabbit Rescue (I have mixed feeling about them) and their store pet is up front now.

Its really hard to tell where she is in her pregnancy being so young and small.

Tues her weight on a wonky scale was 145
Wed her weight on same scale was 154

Friday AM - got new batteries for the scale and she was 172 g
Friday PM - 174
Saturday AM - 176
Saturday PM - 171
Sunday AM - 181

so 10 grams overnight and 5 grams overall in 24 hour period

Yesterday's cute and cuddly pics
Lilith2aug8.jpg

Lilithaug8.jpg

this morning
Lilith3aug9AM.jpg

Lilith2aug9AM.jpg

Lilithaug9AM.jpg

And the aliens are trying to come out! I saw one big one push through her skin on the side. :D She's calm and relaxed so I am not worried yet :)

What do you think? today or tomorrow?

Aww her being preggy is sad but I'm sure she will be a good mommy. Haha my Dad is reading over my shoulder and he thinks (for the first time) that 'hairless rats aren't so ugly i guess'. Huge step for him. ;)

My Mom's long said NO NEKKID RATS - and yet she thinks Lilith (who is double rex so technically not nekkid, but still wrinkly and stuff) is utterly adorable, and she's feeling a tremendous amount of pity for Lilith that she has to go through being pregnant at such a young age - she's praying for her (and Dad too, I imagine). They're in Beijing right now on vacation.

Technically I'd be happy if it was today or tomorrow morning or very early afternoon - I have an exam tomorrow 7-9PM. But to be honest, whatever works for Lilith is what would make me happiest!

I'm still hoping for a small litter!

::chuckles:: Well, at least she wasn't scared! *I* was, especially when I could see these horrendously huge bolts of lightning streaking across the sky through my window and would hear CRACK an instant later (so I knew they were close... ::shudders:: )

Bless her little heart, she really is a trooper! Kisses and snuggles from me. :)

Back