keep me in your thoughts(Maxime is home now!)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not mean to offend or start an arguement, I was just hoping there might be another option. I am not a mother so I have no place pretending I know what'd id do in the same situation.
He is so handsome though! Congrats... I will keep praying

Wow he's got some good color in him, most babies come out purple or something. He looks really good for being a premie, I don't think he'll have trouble catching up at all!

Okay my turn next! XD

Jenfoxworth said:
Wow he's got some good color in him, most babies come out purple or something. He looks really good for being a premie, I don't think he'll have trouble catching up at all!

Okay my turn next! XD

Good luck when your turn comes! I think I was the last one here, mines 10months :)

I have to agree, he's got great color :)

He weighs 4oz less than I did and he looks so much healthier!! :joy:
Not being around cigarettes is a big plus.
Even the doctor's in the mid 1960's smoked when my Mom was sitting in the room getting a prenatal checkup. :shock:
I was so sickly looking he looks amazing. :cuddle:

:joy: Beautiful, Adorable little fella! :hugs: Congratulations!!! :joy:

lilangel said:
wc1qpy.jpg

Here he is weighting only 2 pounds 10 ounces.He was crying when he came out so it's all good so far.Momma will fallow soon.
C section went very well.

Now i feel so good cannot wait ti hit my pillows tonite.

Things will be so much better now that they are individuals. He is tiny but our son was 6 weeks early and his weight caught up to where it should be very quickly. Congrats to you both and please keep the posting and pictures coming.

Ann

raindrop said:
Things will be so much better now that they are individuals. He is tiny but our son was 6 weeks early and his weight caught up to where it should be very quickly. Congrats to you both and please keep the posting and pictures coming.

Ann

Pictures eh ?

Soo cute little thing,sleeping just like daddy.The took him off the breathing machine this AM and he's doing great,what a relief again.Only tube he got left if for feeding him and his IV.Mom too is coming along slowly,blood pressure still a tab on the high side but nothing like before.

Enjoy

34io5ja.jpg

Little feeties,as big as a man thumb,again soooo cute

2j2us6b.jpg

1531l6r.jpg

:heart: Love those beautiful ears too! Such a cutie! He looks amazing considering being hooked up to monitors, etc... Yay! :joy:

Our son is now 7... he was born by c-section, 8lbs. 14 ozs. Long and lean.

lilangel said:
raindrop said:

Ann

Pictures eh ?

Soo cute little thing,sleeping just like daddy.The took him off the breathing machine this AM and he's doing great,what a relief again.Only tube he got left if for feeding him and his IV.Mom too is coming along slowly,blood pressure still a tab on the high side but nothing like before.

Enjoy

34io5ja.jpg

Little feeties,as big as a man thumb,again soooo cute

2j2us6b.jpg

1531l6r.jpg

Our son had a feeding tube for about two weeks. I remember how happy we were when he drank his first bottle. Don't be alarmed if they suggest formula rather than breast milk for the first while. Breast milk could trigger jaundice. Just sit back and watch the pounds add up on him. :dance:

Ann

What a sweet little sleeper!

Good to hear he's off the respirator, and that Mommy's doing okay! Healing vibes being sent her way and stay-healthy vibes to little Maxime!

raindrop said:
Our son had a feeding tube for about two weeks. I remember how happy we were when he drank his first bottle. Don't be alarmed if they suggest formula rather than breast milk for the first while. Breast milk could trigger jaundice. Just sit back and watch the pounds add up on him. :dance:

Ann

Oh there would be no way someone would be giving my preemie formula lol They have bili lights for jaundice :)

Congratulations to Mom and Dad on your new arrival!!
what a precious baby boy!! he does look really good for a preemie.

and what an ordeal you have been thru! I hope things go a lot smoother from here on out.

Hi guys!

Lil Maxime still doing great,i will ask his weight when i go later to see if it improuved a bit.Mom is doing well,she sat in the bed,they took off all monitoring machines/IV's and giving her oral meds to see the outcome(hopefully it works i want her back home now bad)and lil Max too but i know i have to wait longer for him.
But yeah all seems to be doing well and it is great news.I'll drop another line when i come back from there tonite.

Thanks all again for the kinds words/support.It feels great to read you's.

Back