keep me in your thoughts(Maxime is home now!)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilangel

Well i have pre-eclampsia :cry4:

and got back from doctors and he told me i may be giving birth very soon :rant: Tomorrow i am to go to hospital see whats going up and what not how long i can keep baby baking or if baby comes out. I am really scared they told me though that bub has a big chance of making normal and all but still.I am only 30 weeks along and herd much better anytime at least after 34 weeks. I am hoping they let baby bake longer at least a few more weeks and for me to stay home and lay in bed.

Very scary stuff right now.

Please keep me and Bub in your thoughts for him to stay longer baking :praying: Thanks :cuddle:

Definitely! Will say some prayers for all to work out for you and your little one. :hug:
I'm not too far... let me know if you need anything...

My mom calls me her miracle. :heart:
In 1965 I was born at barely 24 weeks gestation.
I weighed 2lbs 14 ounces.
She held out hope when the doctor didn't.
Medicine has come ALONG way since then.
I hope that your little one stays "baking" longer but if your sweetie comes early all will be fine.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :heart:
I know words won't stop your worry but I want you to know that you have alot of friends here who care. :hugs:
My Mom also thinks that it's a miracle that her 2 pounder had a 10 pound baby.(at home) :thud:

Even if baby comes early, babies born after 30w have a great chance at life, but you are right and try to shoot for 34w :p My friends little girl was born at 27w and you wouldn't know now that she's 2y old. I'm sure they will shoot you up with tons of good stuff for babies lungs.

Pre-e is scary, I had a touch of it but thankfully it moved up by 30w with Leah. Sending lots of hugs and prayers to you and baby! And you stay put in bed/on the sofa :)

Thinking of you!

A coworker of mine just had a baby on Monday... she's only 2lbs 8 oz so they've got a long way to go.

Hang in there. I am sure they will do what is best for you both. Sometimes it is better for you both to be treated as individuals. I agree with the comments about medicine coming a long way.Our son was 7 weeks early and that was 28 years ago. Your bub will do fine. I feel it. Sending great thought and please keep us posted.

Ann

Sending many good thoughts your way, hon, for both you and the little one! Prayers will be said to keep you hanging on the extra four weeks, and if not, to give the little one many little angels to watch over them.

This is Chris hubby.We are Saturday and it is 12-30pm.Chris is doing well and she just got induced and we are now playing the waiting game.
Baby Maxime should be around soon.
Please send her support message.I'm sure she will appreciate them.
She will get back to right after baby is out.I got her a laptop and the internet.

Thanks guys!

Keeping you guys in my thoughts! Too many people have their babies really early lately!

Back