Intros - Starting Cage Swapping!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefloats said:
wow that first picture he looks like a brindle dog LOL well not a dog size but the coloring

haha I love his fur!! I'm trying to figure out if he has a little rex in him or something from the waves and tiny bit of curl too, as well as a proper name for the coloring haha I love him no matter what, but am verrry curious hehe

PitLuvs said:
Yay!! BoySSS? I thought you were getting one friend haha Congrats!

I thought about it and since these boys are a lot younger than Trouble I don't want one left alone when his time comes...but, they're here!!

They're here!! They're here!!

Got a couple quick pics and they are such friendly and kissy boys!!!

[center:3kzm7pi4]
IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_2641.jpg
[/center:3kzm7pi4]

PitLuvs said:
Yay! Time to fatten them up... they look like a great addition to Trouble. Can you tell them apart?
:giggle: The first thing they did when they went into the temp cage was start eating. They have a few different markings, but I'll have to spend some more time with them to tell them apart, plus if they are still going to molt that could all change LOL

Edit:

Found out how to easily tell them apart. Smeagol has brown markings right onto his tail and darker around his bum and Hoggle doesn't have any on his tail and a small patch slightly higher up his back. They are kissy and friendly but hid behind my curtains for the most part tonight :giggle:

CN is here so going to try and start intros soon! In the mean time I'm building the two rabbit cages into one for them, just having an issue with dull wire cutters at the moment :gaah:

Been a while...been a busy couple weeks around here. Got some new pics and possible weights. Went out and bought a food scale that measures in grams. Used it quick tonight, but just had it sitting on the box for it on my bed as we were doing intros, so the numbers might be off. Course they didn't want to sit still much either. Trouble weighs approximately 350g and the boys both weight roughly 140g.....Does this sound right?? 140 seems so low to me....even if they are half Trouble's size LOL

Anywhoo, PICS!

[center:3qcd4zv2]
IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg
[/center:3qcd4zv2]

Been hoarding some pics lately. All are always put on my facebook though if you have me there :D
Intros have been going great too :D

[center:24tyb0r8]
IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2732.jpg

IMG_2739.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg

This last one is from off my cell phone (my wallpaper now lol) after my cam died.

110616185600.jpg
[/center:24tyb0r8]

heehee He is a very handsome sucky boy lol Who is now living with Smeagol and Hoggle!! Put up a pic in their intro's thread, but will add it here too as I'm just soooo happy!!! I'm visiting my parent's this weekend and tested them all out in the travel cage together before leaving and they've been awesome! No real fighting at all! Even found them all asleep in the same hammock:

[center:33z1dw8m]
IMG_2759.jpg
[/center:33z1dw8m]

Can't wait to get the CN set up when we get home :dance:

Back