Intros - Starting Cage Swapping!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asheka

I'll be posting more on my facebook than here right now, but wanted to post up a few pics of my new boy Trouble. I adopted him from Henry's Haven last Saturday and am trying to meet up with a woman nearby who has younger smeeze boys for a buddy (we've just had bad luck and kept missing each other so far). He's taken a couple days to 'come around' but will now eagerly come out of his cage to run, jump, romp, pee, and kiss all over the bed (well, less on the peeing, cept I was completely 'owned' last night :giggle: than quickly kissed afterwards! ) He's in his travel cage from when we brought him home in most of the pics cuz I had the bigger one drying from a good scrub down last night. I will hopefully have a single CN soon though!! :dance:

Anyway, what you're here for, the pics :cheeky:

[center:3re3ys3i]
IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg
[/center:3re3ys3i]

Everytime I'd go to type to someone, he'd be all over the keyboard! Even sent a couple messages to my roommate who was downstairs :lol:

Soooo cute! Mine love typing too hahaha.
My understanding is that rexes have curly whiskers. His fur does look a little different, but I don't think rex.

hprats said:
Soooo cute! Mine love typing too hahaha.
My understanding is that rexes have curly whiskers. His fur does look a little different, but I don't think rex.

Yea, any rex pics I've seen have the whiskers curly too...His fur is curly though, will have to get some good shots of it, the longer pieces curl right up, it's so cute!

Had Trouble out with me while I chilled watching a movie. Lazy morning :giggle: I noticed it looks as though a couple of his whiskers might have some "frizz" to the ends...so still not sure if he maybe has some rex in him or what...I'm more curious than anything as he's too cute for me to really care hehe
Got some more pics, all are posted on my FB as well as a couple random vids.

[center:3g2hgblz]
IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2527.jpg
[/center:3g2hgblz]

smilez_n_hugs said:
What the hell...didn't you just get rid of 2 rats because you couldn't care for them!

Wow, way to be subtle. Maybe if you cared to pay attention when gathering info from other sources than the original you'd know the real facts.

Why beat around the bush? And all rumours and "other sources" aside, I know exactly what happened to your last 2 rats. I just don't understand why you would get more so soon after, what changed?

smilez_n_hugs said:
Why beat around the bush? And all rumours and "other sources" aside, I know exactly what happened to your last 2 rats. I just don't understand why you would get more so soon after, what changed?

I'm sorry, did you ever talk to ME? Did you ever ask ME what happened, why I gave them up, or why I did or do anything? No, you're making it a public display. I had a male and female and at the time couldn't afford a spay or neuter. Now, I'm getting two males, adult males who have been housed with other males their entire lives and have money coming in in case of a neuter or other needed care. Try asking me in private if you wish to find something out instead of being rude for all to see.

You justify it however you feel you need to. I just honestly hope for this boy's sake that you do have the money and that you do get him a friend.

Edit: it wasn't meant to be a public display, just an honest question so I apologize that it seemed like that to you. I was just utterly astonished by this thread.

He is getting a friend. A smeeze boy. The girl I'm getting him from has just been working nights this past week so we haven't been able to schedule a time to pick up/drop off.

Thank you Smex!

I just have to say, everything aside... he's one freaking cute lil boy! I love his face shape, he just spells sweetheart. Congrats, can't wait to see the new smeeze boy too!

PitLuvs said:
I just have to say, everything aside... he's one freaking cute lil boy! I love his face shape, he just spells sweetheart. Congrats, can't wait to see the new smeeze boy too!

Thank you hun!! I was hopin we'd get together to get him this weekend, but I haven't heard from her in a couple days.

Back