Hotch- rescued from the snake *Final Update July 30/13 p5

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw this post today and read back to the beginning of Hotch's story....I am so very sorry Joanne. :sad3: He was just a lovely boy, such a sweetheart and I know he had such a wonderful second chance with you. I am sure Hotch is smiling down at you right now with a thankful and happy brux for you.

Rest easy sweet Hotch (and say hello to my boys for me)

Hugs to you Joanne. :hugs:

Poor boy and poor you. Rest well Hotch. It is harder to watch them slowly decline than to lose them fast. You have hope to help them and it is hard when you find out you cant.

Thanks guys...
It's a little weird only having six ratties in the cage now. It always seems like there should be more until you do the head count. My little senior's home...

I understand the feeling completely Joanne, and us ratty moms (and dads) have all experienced that exact feeling of loss, and expecting to see one extra head peeking out when you check in on the kiddos. :sad3:

I am so sorry for your loss of dear Hotch. I knew that he was near the end. But what a great life he had since you took him home from the snake den! RIP, sweet boy.

Back