Holiday Card/dessert recipe exchange-12/15/07 mail tomorrow!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like such an ass...first I was a few days late getting mine out and then I check my mail after a week of not getting it. (figured I didn't have the money to pay the bills so why look at them now) and my card was returned...I transposed my numbers. I'm so sorry, it'll be be out tomorrow with the right address...PROMISE and SORRY!!!

I did get mine and I can't wait to try the recipe!!

Oh My GOD.... I am so sorry Mamarat2! I had asked my fiance to mail it for me, all he had to do was stop at a post office box. Well, TODAY he was cleaning out his dad's truck, and he found your card, MANGLED, under the seat.

I feel SO BAD!

I swear, I'll get a new card out to you ASAP... and I'll stuff it full of recipes to make up for the wait. I feel TERRIBLE.

I think I got mine today :D it's for toffee candy, sounds yummy and it also came with a magenta colored hammock :thumbup: Thank you for both, I'll have to try them both :lol:

:shock: Oh, Oh I missed this, oh yes I want to do it all year long, I have many recipes I have researched & created myself, some are from forgien countries, want to learn how to make genuine Cornish pastries & the real old story be hind them, or the best Jerky you will every eat in your life, or a sheet cake from Germany made with Coco cinnamon, butter milk & it is boiled on the stove before adding the flour mixture & a icing you make & apply while hot, everyplace I have ever taken it people go crazy, Please lets do this, Oh also my potato salad will knock you out I make mustard & regular, see now you have me started! TeeHee!

I had to resend mine also so it should be there in a day or two. It was my fault why it got returned though. I know better then to try and write stuff out when I'm VERY tired. It never works for me.

Melissa's ZOO said:
Smokey, have you gotten yours yet?

it wasn't in my box friday , i will check tomorrow :wink: .

:wow3: chicky82 i' m happy that you like the hammock :wink: it 's nothing like what poeple make here but it's ok. :)

BOOOO let me know if it does not come by the end of this week. When I sent it the first time it was returned and said insufficient address. So I double checked your address and took it to the post office so it better get there soon.

Back