Holiday Card/dessert recipe exchange-12/15/07 mail tomorrow!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smokey said:
i ' m in :lol: :lol: i don't cook cookies but i have muffin recipes would that do ??

I don't see why not! At this point I am going to open it up and declare it a dessert recipe exchange! Hope that is ok! Maybe more people have other recipes.

If you are strictly looking for a cookie recipe say so in your note you email me.

ok, I'll sign up :p at least postage won't be too bad for this one :lol: I'll send me info in the next few days as I am going home to north bay monday or tuesday :D

chicky82 said:
ok, I'll sign up :p at least postage won't be too bad for this one :lol: I'll send me info in the next few days as I am going home to north bay monday or tuesday :D

OK will be awaiting your info.......and GEEEESH sounds like I'm twisting your arm or something the way you say it!!! LOL

I sent out pm's to everyone just now with their info as to who their pal is!! If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to put it here or pm me.

Like I said before, up to all of you if we want to keep it secret as to who has who :D

Yay! Got mine! I think I know what recipe to send out, but I better make sure and make a batch for myself first :twisted: Gotta make sure it still a good one!

I got mine and will hopefully have mine out this weekend. I might just have to do 2 recipes as I can't decide on which to send. Both SUPER yummy though!!

Back