Holiday Card/dessert recipe exchange-12/15/07 mail tomorrow!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got mine all made up, just have to drop it in the post in the next day or so :) I had forgotten I had this recipe but I don't know why because they are so yummy it's evil :twisted: secret pal, you better like sweets :p

EDIT: I dropped it in the post today :D

YAY I got mine. OMG Joanne I am so excited about Pecan Balls. YAY I love Pecans. Thank you thank you.

LA, that recipe, you can play around with it, so you can do pecans with one bunch, chocolate chip with another, iced cherries... whatever you can bake into them. :D

That's how it goes but I've also done it by crushing them and just adding to the batter. It doesn't bake as well, you have to leave it a wee bit longer in the oven that way.

i am late sending but it will be in the mail Monday :(

i am getting married tomorrow and let me tell you i have been pretty busy the last week :wink:

Did everyone get their cards sent out? I know December was a bit hectic, so a few days past the date was fine, but we should all have gotten them out at least before Christmas!!

Back