Good news/bad news

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jorats said:
Good news: I'm sooo enjoying my time with Radar during out time. ( he has free range of living room and dining room )

Bad news: he pissed on my head. :thumbdwn:
:holysheep: :pics?!?: :rofl4:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I shouldn't laugh too much, Emma threatens to pee on my head on a regular basis.

Good news: I finished up my salads for tomorrow BBQ (setting up my friend and celebrating my brother in laws birthday and my birthday) it was a lot of work whew...
I get to see my parents tonight and their new cat again YAY

Bad News: my sides still hurt a little, my tummy aches now, my parents are going away on a weeks holiday, I get to look after the cat and the plants. Oh yeah and I am going to work soon.

Good news: Its Friday!! Only an hour left of work and friends of ours are coming in tonight to stay overnight, going out for mexican and margharitas tonight yum!

Bad news: have to work tomorrow, but only 4 hours and its the weekend so the lab is quiet.

Good news: Had a blast at the beerfest
Bad news: On the way home I tripped on a piece of raised pavement and busted my knee all up. The streetcars were packed from a concert that just ended and the empty ones going to the location of the concert wouldn't let me on because the aren't allowed to do that. I showed her my bloody knee and she still wouldn't let me on. My knee is all scuffed up, different colours and hurts.

Aw (((melissa)))

Good News: It's my birthday (I'm a Leo I tell everyone it's my birthday... I have no shame 8) )

Bad News: I'm at work and I have to Duty agent here to answer calls for me so I have to take messages

Good News: it's been slow, I have a bbq tonight (corn and ribs life is good)

Good news: Very short wait at the passport office
Bad news: I can't get my passport because I don't have a guarantor to sign it. My Dr.'s office doesn't sign passports anymore and my eye dr is not a Canadian citizen. I don't have anyone else to sign it. There is a form to fill out and get a lawyer to sign it, but they won't let me do it because it's for people who have lived in Canada for less than 2 years.

I'm screwed.

Back