Good news/bad news

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news: went to the doc today and they are increasing my meds - not the crazy meds :naughty: thanks for all concerned, just the thyroid meds.

Bad news: 101F today, I vote that I move to canada til fall gets here, too hot here

mamarat2 said:
Bad news: 101F today, I vote that I move to canada til fall gets here, too hot here

You should move north :lol4: here today in Cochrane it's 66F but that's 8 hours north of Toronto but there are real live polar bears here

jorats said:
Is that true? Polar bears in Cochrane? :shock:
Ahhh!!! Global Warming at it's best just kidding :holysheep:

Yup, but they haven't run out of money yet so they haven't let them loose :rofl4: I'm surprised that you haven't heard about them, Science North was doing a promotion for them, I haven't been because it costs $20 a visit and I don't live in Cochrane, my bf's dad does and he's only gone to see them once or twice. To be honest, the residents here think its a bunch of :horsepoop: that costs more than it's worth but here's the website address, you can even "swim" with the bears, (it's a big piece of glass between, I bet when the bears see the kiddies swim, they probably think "yum, lunch!" :tongue2: )
http://www.polarbearhabitat.ca/

OMG... I can't believe I didn't know about this. I bet my BIL did, he works at Science North.
They are so sweet! It must cost quite a bit to keep them there but when you think about it, at least they aren't one of the many that are going hungry in their real habitat. :(

moon said:
Good news is, got those cutie girls from Pickering, and they'll be going home tomorrow :D

Bad news is.. um... still having problems with fruit flies around here :?

Still having problems with the little *insert nasty word* flies here too, but I have to say I tried the thing where you put something sweet (wine) in a bowl with a drop of dishsoap and the next day I found a whole bunch of them in there. Bye bye fruit flies.

Good news: i'm going camping tomorrow
Bad news: I don't know when I'm gonna see my nephew next. Could be years.

Shelley said:
moon said:
Shelley, I want DATE details!

Heheh, well we had fun :) We went to Playdium in Mississauga for the afternoon, and with all the tickets we won I got a big stuffed Brian (from Family Guy, the White Dog). :D Afterwards I went to his house and we watched Pan's Labyrinth and 300. I met his family and we all had chinese for dinner :D His family is really nice, and his sister is a lot of fun. She's not that much younger than me, and in highschool I was actually in a music course with her. But anyway, were going to go do something again next week. He asked me if I'd like to go bowling, even though we both stink at it, it'll be fun. Lol.

Oh, I missed this!
That sounds like the funnest date EVER! :D

Good news: only 1 day left to work!
Bad news: had to stay an extra 30 minutes at work waiting for the idiot that's suppose to replace me so I can train him... but he was a no show. :?

Good news: Weekend is coming! Finally! Yay!

Bad news: My mom is coming. :( And I wont have time to get anything done around here. Darn busy summer weekends.

Good News: Day 1 of the Iowa State Fair is OVER. YES. It went pretty well, and we even got to see the butter cow the first day down. Woot!

Bad News: Day 2 of the Iowa State Fair is NOT over. :( We set out at 13:00 hours. Hopefully we can make a stop at the deep fried candy bars, though. BTW, its 92 degrees out, and only it's only 10 o'clock. :(

Good news: I'm going camping!
Bad News: When I said goodbye to my nephew today he started crying because he knew that it could be years before I see him next.

Good news: I'm sooo enjoying my time with Radar during out time. ( he has free range of living room and dining room )

Bad news: he pissed on my head. :thumbdwn:

Back