Good news/bad news

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm I like this idea!

Good news: I am getting my new sheets today. :) YAY! Not sure if that is news at all.

Bad news: ? Do I have bad news? Ugh yes, we are having pizza tonight. Ugho. But again, that's not really news or bad. 8)

I'm bad at this. :lol:

Good News: I'm going out with a friend on monday! I really like him, but I'm too shy to let him know :oops: I wish I knew how he felt about me, I've never been in any kind of relationship before, so I just am clueless. *embarrased* lol

Bad News: My computer is dying and I have to wipe the hard drive and reinstall everything from scratch.

Shelley: The good news is that a guy is unlikely to spend time with you unless he is interested. The bad news is that you might be missing the signs of interest!

Hehehe, thanks for the support! :mrgreen: Were both a bit geeky, enjoy gaming, and like the same types of movies.. so at least we have that going! (And he likes animals and doesn't mind listening to my rat stories!) I'll see how it goes, but this is our third time this summer going out together. I knew him in highschool, but hadn't talked to him since. He got my e-mail from one of my other highschool friends and we started talking in late Spring/Early Summer which is about 3 years later... can't believe it's been that much time already! He's a really nice guy, so I'll just have to see how Monday goes.

Shelley, well he could think of you as a friend, but it's rare for a guy to go out with someone 3 times and not have interest. Take the plung, because you never know.

Good News: I'm home with a new sweet darling rat.. so good to be home. I get to meet my parents new cat today. Waynes mom is coming home from the hosptial. I get to see my parents today (I miss them)

Bad News: long weekend almost over back to work tomorrow until a week wednesday :(

Good news - My Hopi & Sioux foster ratties & my Miasma foster mouse from SARS BC are gone to their new homes. :D
Bad news - My Hopi & Sioux foster ratties & my Miasma foster mouse are gone to their new homes. :cry:
Just me & my best friend Savanna, & Erin & Wanda here now....

Good news - Kelley rattie is coming from SARS BC to spend the rest of her life with me tonight .
Bad news - I don't know whether to intro her to Savanna who wouldn't put up with anyone before but has mellowed since her spay, or Erin who has lost so many cagemates and is with Wanda who is very sick.

I'd like to try all 4 together but Erin & Savanna hate each other. I have a vet bill to prove it.
I sure wish I was living in the RatShack right now......

Good news: Moon and I might be springing those old feeder girls from the Pickering situation. :thumbup:

Bad news: One of my girls hurt her toe badly and I get to find out how my new second vet does on toe amputations. :(

moon said:
Shelley, I want DATE details!

Heheh, well we had fun :) We went to Playdium in Mississauga for the afternoon, and with all the tickets we won I got a big stuffed Brian (from Family Guy, the White Dog). :D Afterwards I went to his house and we watched Pan's Labyrinth and 300. I met his family and we all had chinese for dinner :D His family is really nice, and his sister is a lot of fun. She's not that much younger than me, and in highschool I was actually in a music course with her. But anyway, were going to go do something again next week. He asked me if I'd like to go bowling, even though we both stink at it, it'll be fun. Lol.

Ok so you met his parents, you ate at his house AND you have a meeting set up already for next week. Honey I think he likes you!!! But if you don't want to push things just keep doing what you are doing, agree to go out.

When Wayne and I first met we went out with a mutual friend to the movies, went back to his place and watched another movie). He was nervous and I couldn't tell if he liked me or not until we were watching the second movie at his place (with our friend there) and he sat beside me on the bed and I could tell he wanted to hold my hand by the way he placed it beside me. All night I thought.... he's so awesome and he doesn't like me, but when he sat beside me I knew. Side note, he had no clue if I liked him or not because I had been out with some terrible guys and I had guarded myself to strongly even my friend couldn't tell. The next day he emailed my friend to see if he should ask me out to dinner. We went out that next Wednesday.

Good news is, got those cutie girls from Pickering, and they'll be going home tomorrow :D

Bad news is.. um... still having problems with fruit flies around here :?

Good news: FN mod is done and Starla's family is happy
Bad news: cuts, scraps, possible infection from dollar store wire.

Aww, Melissa! *sends Neosporin*

Good news: I have most of my shopping done for the dorm. WOO!

Bad news: The state fair starts tommorow. That means we'll be down there constantly til the 19th. :cry: Too much fair.

Good news: Have an appointment tomorrow evening to find out what's going on with my ratties (possible uri's)
Bad news: It;s bloody humid!

Back