Good news/bad news

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon

Melissa keeps starting this sort of thing. My turn!!!

My good news/ bad news for the day -

Good news: The bra I am wearing has a hook on the one strap that you can use to hook it to the OTHER strap and make it a racerback! I had no idea, and I am wearing a tank top that calls for such a strap configuration. What a nice surprise.

Bad news: One of the cats peed all over my fresh, clean, newly cut up rat-rags. Add that to the pile of rags that needs washing. I am running dangerously low and need to do a rag change tonight :x

Anyone else?

moon said:
Melissa keeps starting this sort of thing. My turn!!!

My good news/ bad news for the day -

Good news: The bra I am wearing has a hook on the one strap that you can use to hook it to the OTHER strap and make it a racerback! I had no idea, and I am wearing a tank top that calls for such a strap configuration. What a nice surprise.

Anyone else?

I have one of those too :D Aren't they great, I got mine for my grad last year, it was weird not having straps to worry about :tongwigl:

My turn: Good news: I might be getting a job :nod: and be able to see my bf everyday and live with him

Bad news: The job is four hours north and away from my family and I've never lived away from my mom before :cry2: and we'd be living with my bf's dad :yikes:

I've got one too.

The bad news:
We are literally down to our last two dollars until tomorrow, the cupboards are empty, and we are hungry!

The good news:
I just found seven dollars in rolled pennies that we've been stashing for the past three years!
Now we have nine dollars! Grocery store, here we come!
And the bank stays open till seven so we don't have to pay in pennies like weirdos. Whoop-de-doooooo!!! :clapping:

Good news: going to a wedding this weekend in Sudbury to friends of mine I haven't seen in about 5 years (I lived with them while I was at university... wonderful family), also I get to meet Jo this weekend and maybe some of the rest of her family YAY.

Bad News: old news I have to let go of some sweet rats who have been in my home for a day, I am going to be away from wayne for the first time since we moved in together. And I am going to terribly miss my babies.

Good news: I went to a mall without panicking and bought some needed new clothes (tends to put people in good moods) and a new rattie toy...and the cat collar.

Bad news: I can't find enough boxes so I won't be permanently moving to Guelph this weekend, I'll just be moving furniture. And praying they cleaned the place but I won't know since the building manager changed his cell phone. Oh and I also need to order a change of locks. The previous male tenants are giving me the creeps.

Good news - friend is moving in today, I'm going to buy icecream, only one shift before vacation
Bad news - hm I'm no good at bad news, guess having to do laundry is the worst thing happening today :lol:

Bronwyn said:
Good news: I went to a mall without panicking and bought some needed new clothes (tends to put people in good moods) and a new rattie toy...and the cat collar.

Bad news: I can't find enough boxes so I won't be permanently moving to Guelph this weekend, I'll just be moving furniture. And praying they cleaned the place but I won't know since the building manager changed his cell phone. Oh and I also need to order a change of locks. The previous male tenants are giving me the creeps.
That is so good! It makes me feel so good as well when I get new clothes. I feel like a brand new person.

I think they are supposed to change the locks anyways with each new tenant.

Ohh, fun!

Good news: going to canadas wonderland next week!!

Bad news: can only go on sunday or monday and need to stay in TO for a couple of days afterwards for a docs appointment which means finding places to crash! Thank god for family!

Oh I get that whole new person feeling :) Especially when I actually jumped onto the leggings bandwagon yesterday so I'd feel confident enough to wear this long shirt/short dress thing. I don't often follow fashion trends like that so when looking in the mirror I was thinking, "Who is that?" :lol: Fortunately those things aren't expensive so when they go out of style, no huge loss.

Good news: Making great progress in moving my furniture and packing my stuff and putting it out in the garage!

Bad news: It's still really hot! And I need help moving the dresser because it's too big for me. :(

Bronwyn said:
Oh I get that whole new person feeling :) Especially when I actually jumped onto the leggings bandwagon yesterday so I'd feel confident enough to wear this long shirt/short dress thing. I don't often follow fashion trends like that so when looking in the mirror I was thinking, "Who is that?" :lol: Fortunately those things aren't expensive so when they go out of style, no huge loss.
LOL! I just bought leggings the other day. I was a 80's child and wore them as a kid. It took me so long to find a decent pair that weren't too long for me because I'm so short. I never saw myself wearing the knee length leggings and empire waist long shirts with w big belt... but that's me now, haha!

mamarat said:
Take your Pic signs and:
lol1ce0.gif

Back