Feb 2012: Ottawa area folks : wanna gather again ??

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ratmando, RKBusy and I met. We decided, as there were only three of us, that we would meet at a location that worked better for us. We met at Ratmando's and had tons of fun chatting and playing with her awesome ratties.

RKBusy took some photos, but come to think of it, none of us are in them... only Ratmando's rats! lol..

We'll have to do this again.. and maybe you can choose the date next time, Bamboo :)

@Bamboo: :emb: Did I just say "and you can pick the date" ?? I just realized it was you who started this invitation round for us to all gather. And it was me whose schedule everyone changed the date for.. I'm really sorry about the way that worked out, that you weren't able to come then due to work plan schedule changes, Bamboo! :oops: I hope we (including you!) can get together again soon.

Don't worry about it :) The date change didn't have anything to do with me not being able to make it...I only get my schedule one week in advance and it just happened to be a bad weekend (in terms of how busy it was)

But yeah, we should do this again :)

Back