Feb 2012: Ottawa area folks : wanna gather again ??

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bamboo said:
Ollie said:
How was it today?? Does anyone have pics?
:stickpoke:

Bueller?...Bueller?

Rk and I have met a few times already so we had a great time catching up... my hubby and son were there for a bit too so it did seem like more of a 'crowd' for a short time. :giggle:

misc039.jpg

misc040.jpg

We both brought little gifts to share. I got a gorgeous cube hammock!! :D

Sorry the rest of you had to miss it for one reason or another... we'll certainly try again!!! :D

OK, well, I'll just throw a date out there and see if anybody else can join in:

What about, not this weekend but the next? So, either the 4th or 5th of February. At the Timmies on Metcalfe and Slater again?

I'm out of town Feb 4/5.. the weekends after that are okay for me.
But if it works out that Feb 4/5 is good for everyone else, just go ahead :)

Hi guys, I'd love to meet up, I can meet on the 4th or 5th at the Timmies, or the next weekend if that's best for ChrisK. I know Smmmiley, and will let her know. Haven't seen her on this thread. :dance:

We may as well wait until the next weekend (the 11th or 12th of February) if that's when ChrisK can come and it doesn't make any difference to anyone else. I was just throwing a random date out there to get the ball rolling lol

Bamboo said:
We may as well wait until the next weekend (the 11th or 12th of February) if that's when ChrisK can come and it doesn't make any difference to anyone else. I was just throwing a random date out there to get the ball rolling lol

Like always i will try being there If its ok with everyone can it be a time in the afternoon say like 3-4pm?

WHOOOOT! Another Ottawa-rat folks gathering :) Count me in as usual!

Any Saturday (after 3:00pm) or Sunday is good for me. So February 10, or 11 is fine. Though probably will make it for 4pm, not 3:30pm.

Thanks ChrisK for letting me know, so I could get my butt back on the forum!

And, thanks to ratmando for letting me know as well!

Feb. 11th or 12th is good. 4pm is good too.

Would LUV to meet up!! I've kinda been outta the loop, but still loving our darlings... actually, I have a new young'un... She's new to us... 1 1/2 wks. ago. She's about 5-6wks. Adorable white dumbo with a touch of beige. :D

Hope this works out and there's more than 2 of us this time!! :wink2: :lol:

I'm still up for it too! I'm just working out our family schedule the weekend Feb 11/12, and will post again shortly..

editing to update:
lol... best I can say for the weekend of Feb 11/12 is probably the Saturday 4pm is best for us, but I won't be sure until a day or two before.

However, it turns out that the weekend after that I can be more sure of -- Saturday the 18th. And 4pm that day will work for both me and for my husband, who's quite the rat loving guy as well.

How is Feb 18th for you all?

Again... if Feb 11 or 12 works better for everyone else, please go with it, and I'll get there if I can.

for me any date is great :D Like said i never get to make it due to no ride(and what happens that day i live day by day almost lol) but i will try like always. And 4pm is also good i like better afternoon times then morning or very early afternoon lol gives me time to wake up and feed bub and such.

Back