Eagle is flying North to Canada

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we went to see Moon and Lyndsy and Cole and everyone else at the house, only had a slight navigational issue. I love Moons house and her back yard is awesome. Everyone will have a great time at rat shack fest.
I will be heading back to the states in the morning and can't wait to deal with the border crossing again. :gaah:

I had such an awesome time tonight, Mike BBQed (practicing for the 'fest?) and I got to play hostess.

It was so much fun playing with all the dogs and meeting Eagle!

Zooy does look wasted... so does Hansel!

I've got pictures, but I'm a tired camper.
GPS said I'd be home at 12:45, I arrived home at 11:30!! Speeding much!

I'm buying this house! It is my dream, the kitchen is BEAUTIFUL!!!
http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.a ... Id=9215679
There were about 8 different takes of this photo
P5230542.jpg

P5230546.jpg

And since there were enough dogs for people
P5230537.jpg

How many dogs can you fit in a small space!
P5230535.jpg

P5230533.jpg

P5230530.jpg

P5230527.jpg

Cole love Sparky
P5230523.jpg

We love rats!!
P5230511.jpg

And from Saturday
P5220439.jpg

P5220440.jpg

There are more pictures of rats than anything... but I'll start a thread for those lol
P5230458.jpg

love the pictures zooy!

i have something to show you too zoo

[spoiler:184232uy]my shoes and the shoes i got off you... lol... dont mind the grossness in my old shoe...
IMG_6153.jpg
[/spoiler:184232uy]

Eagle will be leaving sometime near noon today. Its been an awesome weekend, even though I was a bit worried to see how I felt about a person staying with me all weekend. I loved it, and she's the best, easy-going guest...AND she does dishes!!! :thumbup:

One thing that eagle said she wanted to do was meet Pez. After watching the tiny pinkie runt we were all worried about, she fell in love from afar and finally got to meet her.

Pez was a happy camper bruxxing on her shoulder, getting kisses, and cuddles and repaying her for stopping pats by nipping her ear lightly. :roll: Smile Pezzers!! :mrgreen:

Pezandeaglemay24.jpg

Unfortunately I got too close and then the switch of allegiances began, and she wanted her Mom :)
Pezmay24.jpg

Great pictures. I am so jealous. I would love to get together with you all....It must have been wonderful...One of these times you should all head my way!!!

Dahlas said:
Great pictures. I am so jealous. I would love to get together with you all....It must have been wonderful...One of these times you should all head my way!!!

You need to come to Rat Shack Fest in August!!!!!!

Dahlas said:

Possibly planning that for my fall trip, yes I will be back. :wink2:

Back