Eagle is flying North to Canada

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dreamwarrior said:
im so excited... btw eagle everything is a ok on my end we can chat out the detials later eh.

:dance: It's going to be busy day, need to make sure all the cages are clean, laundry and the likes. :panic: I found out I have to have a special insurance card to drive in Canada. Making sure my petsitter is really going to take care of the crew. :nod:

eagle said:
dreamwarrior said:
im so excited... btw eagle everything is a ok on my end we can chat out the detials later eh.

:dance: It's going to be busy day, need to make sure all the cages are clean, laundry and the likes. :panic: I found out I have to have a special insurance card to drive in Canada. Making sure my petsitter is really going to take care of the crew. :nod:

oh your awake im in chat come visit me!!!

do you not have a trusted pet sitter??? ugh i dislike leaving my pets too in the care of some one.... I didn't know about the insurance card... werid...

Just for everone's info sometime tomorrow eagle will start her long long drive and won't have internet access afterwards. She WILL have a cell (I have the # if anyone needs it) so we might want to firm up any plans sooner than later. :thumbup:

I'm good with the park. I don't have a set time for the pick up at Flower Town so 11:30 at a park would work for me. Just give me the address, I'll mapquest it and I'll be there.

11:30 at the park?? I'll probably put the store into my GPS and then hope its on my GPS!

lilspaz68 said:
She will be here
Flower Town Chinchillas
18 Blackthorn Lane,
Brampton, ON,
L6V 3K8

Blackthorn Lane is a residential area. :? Maybe they are running a business out of their house.
Have fun shackers and all drive carefully. :thumbup:

Ok I am heading out in about 30 mins. If anyone needs to get ahold of me contact Shelagh, Zooy or dreamwarrior. See ya Saturday.

LA said:
Damn I've been so busy I missed this whole thread. :( I won't get to see you. Maybe another time.

That's ok, I am bringing something for you. Just a matter of when you get it, prob at rat fest.

Signing off.

Back