Eagle is flying North to Canada

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle

Ok well actually I am driving. I will be leaving on Thursday and arriving in London, ON on Saturday. I am meeting up with Zooy and Dreamwarrior at the White Oak Mall at the corner of Wellington and Bradly around 11:30. We will be doing lunch somewhere. I will then be going to Toronto and meeting up with Shelagh and Chelle. I will be there at least through Sunday or whenever Shelagh kicks me out. This may be your one and only chance to meet Sparky the wonder dog. Come one come all.

ARG!!!! And I'm going to be so close. Damn. My sister and I are picking up a cage in Brampton. I won't have time do drive to TO as well. That just sucks balls.
I'm going to go sit in a corner and rock now.

jorats said:
ARG!!!! And I'm going to be so close. Damn. My sister and I are picking up a cage in Brampton. I won't have time do drive to TO as well. That just sucks balls.

When will you be there Jo?

lilspaz68 said:
jorats said:

Brampton isn't that far, I don't think. :cheeky:

eagle said:
lilspaz68 said:
jorats said:

it really isn't. Maybe we could get some Torontonians up to Brampton instead? :nod:

All depends on when :D

lilspaz68 said:
eagle said:
lilspaz68 said:
jorats said:

it really isn't. Maybe we could get some Torontonians up to Brampton instead? :nod:

All depends on when :D

Yep it is just a hop, skip and a jump they way I drive. :nod:

We are leaving here I think 6am so hoping to be in Brampton by 11am. We have to head back home early enough cause Nic and hubby have a shower/stag to go to.

I am taking to Chelle...she says approximately 2 hours from London to Brampton. Soo if eagle meets Zooy at 11:00 am instead of 11:30 and they go hang out/have lunch for an hour...technically she could be in Brampton by 2...and Chelle and I could meet up with everyone there :D

We're thinking of maybe just all meeting in Brampton! You may be able to Moony!

Back