drawings of your rat (DONE ALL!!!! pics on first page) ^___^

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^once I'm done with everything I owe here... :panic:
two more!

mumsyrat.gif

I couldn't tell mumsyrat's eyecolor so I just made it closed. :giggle:

rainy_lunafor-scythe.gif

sketchi said:
^once I'm done with everything I owe here... :panic:
two more!

mumsyrat.gif

I couldn't tell mumsyrat's eyecolor so I just made it closed. :giggle:

Aww, thanks so much Sketchi! That's just wonderful, I love it! :heart:

as long as you leave my sig on it, feel free to do whatever you'd like with these (other than re-sell for profit lol!). print them, use them on other forums, etcetc. I'd be honored! :cheeky:
by the way, to anyone wondering, I draw them in photoshop. I don't have a preference really, just that photoshop is accessible and compatible with my mac. if I had windows like I used to... I'd prefer openCanvas (which is a free program!). but anyway!

trexgorawrrrrs-PEWs.gif

vixey.gif

two moreee! I reeeeally want to get these done so I can open up shop! but at this rate, I don't think I'll even finish this month. T__T;; darn busy life!

OMG! I must have been BLIND to miss this!
Your drawings make me go O_O! SOOOOO cute!

:thumbup: You are one super talented person! :bow:

sketchi! i almost cried. thanks so much! :hugs: i love my little boys, and i miss them sooo much. you don't know how much it means! i love it.

I remember stalking the mailman once waiting for a parcel, it wasnt as nerve wracking as this! These are amazing!! You have pure talent! Let us know when you open up shop, Id love one of Shai :)

I'd like to sincerely thank you once more, Sketchi. Oreo (the little guy you drew sleeping in a pink blanket) left us, and the drawing is a wonderful way to remember and honor him.

Joey and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Back