drawings of your rat (DONE ALL!!!! pics on first page) ^___^

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sketchi

Jake&Elwood
jakeelwood.gif

Skye
skye.gif

Sir Remmington
remmington.gif

Tilly
tilly.gif

Annabell
annabell.gif

Dogsnbear's rattie
dogsnbears.gif

Mischa
mischa.gif

Oreo
oreo.gif

Fergus
fergus.gif

Ralphie
ralphie.gif

Allison
allison.gif

Mumsyrat
mumsyrat.gif

Scythe's rattie
rainy_lunafor-scythe.gif

Trexgorawrrrrr's PEWs
trexgorawrrrrs-PEWs.gif

Vixey
vixey.gif

Penny
penny.gif

Teaka
teaka.gif

Sam&Dean
samdean.gif

Lochlan
lochlan.gif

Maeby
maeby-1.gif

Momma Tilda
mommatilda-1.gif

total = 24 rattttties! @____@ :dance: :dance:

:happydance: goodness gracious... that was insanely fast!!! I absolutely adore it & apologize for not catching the "one rat" bit. I'm on the house computer that doesn't have all my rattie pictures so I nabbed the cutest one I could find on my online sites!

Are you considering doing/selling custom portraits at some point? If you do, I'd love to list a link to your webpage/forum thread on my website for others to see your work!!!

Stunning! I absolutely love the slight cartoon aspect to it. Thanks so much & can't wait to see what other ones you whip up shortly!

Oh wow your drawing is great!

Id love one if you can :) My first ever rattie Skye:
100_1507.jpg

Id love to have just a drawing to look at but id also love to use it as a avatar too.

If i can resize it after that is hehe

p.s do not mind the messy cage behind :giggle: it was cage cleaning day,that day.

I love your art! Oekaki? I'm not an artist but I have lots of friends with talent. :) Forgive me if I'm wrong. >>;

This is my heart rat, Sir Remmington. :heart:
july190919.jpg

Edited to add that I'd like to put this on my Facebook. A link to your site would be greatly appreciated if this is okay with you!

What a great idea! Now I can't decide between rats...

I think I'll do Tilly, the rat that started my rescue. :D

DSC_6759.jpg

skye.gif
skyeavatar.gif

I took the liberty of shrinking a version for you. :)
I've gotta head out, but I'll continue drawing later!
such cute rats everyone has. *_*

I don't really have a website (I really should make one... eeps), but I guess sketchi.deviantart.com serves as a really crappy looking portfolio site. p: it's not very up-to-date either, but you could link to it! I never check either... T_T;
you could give them my email if they ask ([email protected]); I do commissions starting from $1. quick sketches are a dollar, simple one-character pieces are $5, etc. I could post my prices if they're interested, but anyway!

I'm just glad you guys enjoy it! I'm not an expert on ratty things, so I've only been able to take and not give on this forum. just wanted to do something back for the friendly people here! :)

sketchi said:
skye.gif
skyeavatar.gif

I took the liberty of shrinking a version for you. :)
I've gotta head out, but I'll continue drawing later!
such cute rats everyone has. *_*

I don't really have a website (I really should make one... eeps), but I guess sketchi.deviantart.com serves as a really crappy looking portfolio site. p: it's not very up-to-date either, but you could link to it! I never check either... T_T;
you could give them my email if they ask ([email protected]); I do commissions starting from $1. quick sketches are a dollar, simple one-character pieces are $5, etc. I could post my prices if they're interested, but anyway!

I'm just glad you guys enjoy it! I'm not an expert on ratty things, so I've only been able to take and not give on this forum. just wanted to do something back for the friendly people here! :)

OMG i so so so love it! thank you so much :heart: i am going to avatar it now :D :bow: :hugs:

wow.. you're amazing! :bow: i wish i had that kind of talent!!

this is my heart rat Mischa (RIP) ...
mischasfirsticecream.jpg

this was the day we brought her home ... now this may sound like a weird request.. but if you could add a bowl of marbles in a food dish with a coulple of lab blocks in replace of the ice cream cone.. it would mean the world to me... Mischa was our lil stasher rattie.. she would spend hours upon hours hiding her shineys (marbles)... and she was kinda OCD about ripping up paper too ...yup.. marbles and paper bags were her fav toys in the world... that little girl sure knew how to keep herself busy. :giggle:

thank you so much .. it really means a lot to me. i miss my girl.

Wowza... you're gonna be one busy bee!!! :laugh4:

Can't wait to see them all! :thumbup: :heart:

PS: I'd love to see your deviantart page if you wouldn't mind posting the link!

Back