drawings of your rat (DONE ALL!!!! pics on first page) ^___^

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to have this picture of my beloved Blue Guy. :heart: This is one of my favourite pictures ever but this little "signature" is the only copy I have. I've lost the original to the great computer abyss. To make matters worse the signature won't work either. :(

I wanted to thank you again.

My hubby is going to print it out for me also and frame for me :heart: i am so in love with it.

Id love more drawings someday if you have a set price sometime please do tell me i might call on you :wink2:

Agh, they all look so pretty. D: *caves in*

DSC03109.jpg

It was hard to decide, but that picture of him was so cute. :giggle:

remmington.gif

one more for the night... sir remmington! super cute man~~ :thumbup:

oh, to answer the questions:
my portfolio (well, for now) is http://sketchi.deviantart.com
my set price would be $5 per (single, backgroundless) rat sketch, for now. I'm not doing it professionally anyway, just in my spare time. I'm still a student. I'll be doing these for free until the 1st though!

I'm very happy you guys like these!

IMG00222-1.jpg

this picture was from when i first got my baby pews! i'm not sure if it'll be okay since they're missing half of their bodies :giggle: please let me know if it's okay or not. or i'm sure you'll be busy drawing, so just please let me know whenever you get the chance!

oh, and by the way... i was just curious what you use to make the sketches?!

Wow, its actually very interesting as the style you draw the rats seems quite different to me than the rest of your deviantart gallery. I highly suggest you make even a free webpage showcasing your custom portraits of rats & other animals as your work is quite extraordinary & I would be thrilled to link a page like that to my webpage for you.

Really though, I would highly encourage you to begin doing custom portraits as your style is very interesting. I'm looking forward each day to seeing the newest additions of pictures on this thread! :love6:

May I have one of Penny please. She is not going to be with me for much longer and this would be something special to remember her by.

DSCF8150d.jpg

They are all sooo wonderful looking! If yor still drawing for everyone I would love one of my dear Teaka.
Keep up the great work!
I think you should start a thread with all your finished work, after this.
Hopfully the pics not to fuzzy.

I wish I had one of these for all my 4 lol

Could you do Sam and Dean for me?? Id love to have something like this for around the house, which is why Ill bug you later for Stewart and Shai lol ;)

100_2722.jpg

**IF you need a bigger or better picture, let me know :)

wow.. every new pic you post im absolutely mesmorized .. you have amazing talent..
i checked out ur gallery.. wow!!! :bow:
if you did a few for me.. can i pay you by paypal? id love to have some framed :)

Wow. these are amazing! And, if you didn't before, you certainly have tons of stuff and inspiration to draw now, hehe. May I commision art from you at some later time? (We can talk fees and such whenever that time comes around, I'd be more than happy to pay for your work and frame it, it's so pretty!)

Oh, Sketchi! It's absolutely gorgeous, thankyou so much for drawing Remmy! I'd be interested in commissioning you in the future so I'll shoot you a PM when I can transfer money to Paypal. :bow:

I'd love to be commissioned! or I'd even do trades, if you think it's worth your time: I'd gladly take some ratty hammocks/beds, used or not! ;D if you have any extra lying around... which I possibly doubt, hahaha

tilly.gif

annabell.gif

tilly and annabell!
oh boy I'd better start working faster if I want to finish everyone's eep. *0*

sketchi said:
I'd love to be commissioned! or I'd even do trades, if you think it's worth your time: I'd gladly take some ratty hammocks/beds, used or not! ;D if you have any extra lying around... which I possibly doubt, hahaha

have to keep that in mind next time i make hammocks. i could prob drop them off, you can't be too far from me.

those last too are great too, love your style :thumbup:

sketchi said:

Ya know, there are some here who would gladly make you some new ratty hammocks for a few pictures *hint*hint* lol

Awww my Tilly... that made me cry, thank you so much hun. I would definitely buy more off you. When can you open up commissions? PM me with some info when you have time :)

sketchi said:

I would absolutely be someone who would trade you hammocks for your work (though I would gladly commission you even if not)! Every new piece is just as great as the last! & thanks again for such a generous christmas offer, my drawing of Jake & Elwood is now both my avatar & my desktop background. I lost them a few years back & it means the world to me to have such a lovely drawing to remember them by!!! :heart:

Latest posts

Back