drawings of your rat (DONE ALL!!!! pics on first page) ^___^

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, poor kid, maybe she felt overwhelmed and bad about letting anyone down? Or maybe she's just too busy drawing? Amazingly beautiful stuff, eh?
Hey sketchi - we can love you for just for you & your kids you know, so take a break and relax here just to read & yak with us, ok? Hugs.

oh, just so you guys know, I've been busy enjoying the new year's in the company of friends! I WILL finish the drawings... eventually! aaaah. I don't mind drawing cute little ratties. ;) just don't post any more hahaha.

haha moon me too. i check back at this forum at least twice a day to see if there are any new rattie drawings. lol even if it's not of my critters, they're so good!

three more! you guys are too kind. ;o;
dogsnbears.gif
(this one looks like my strider, only with dumbo ears! hehehehe)

mischa.gif
(I didn't follow your instructions exactly to save time eep. hope you like it anyway!)

oreo.gif
(the pic you took is... sooo cute)

yay I've finally finished the first page! :happydance:
I really enjoy drawing rats, I find! haha, lucky for me. n_n;

thank you sketchi :cuddle: she looks great! and so do the others :thumbup:

i'm slowly making some hammocks, keeping you in mind so i make extras

you have boys right? :)

OH my goodness! Thank you so much sketchi!!! It's lovely.
He's my old man and i'm thinking I don't have too much time left with him.. he's been feeling his age lately.

Thank you thank you thank you!

these are amazing. i can't wait for mine. i kinda wish though that i woulda asked for one of my little molly... since i just lost her :sad3:

sketchi said:
fergus.gif

one more, sweet fergus! :heart:

He is stunning, it made me cry. I miss my boy so much!!!! he was gorgeous in life and you have captured that in your drawing. Is there anyway you can email me that? I am also happy to pay you for your time and talent.

Thank you so much!!!!!

^are you unable to right-click and save to desktop? 0.0
this thread is the free thread, so don't even think about paying. I'm just glad that you like it!

this is taking me longer than I thought! :panic:

ralphie.gif

ralphie!

allison.gif

allison!

Back