Commercial eggs and chickens consumption. *crueltywarning*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is telling anyone to do anything. They are stating facts and giving information in the hopes it might convince a few to go vegetarian/vegan and help stop the animal abuse.

I'm a meat eater but I do appreciate the info they give us. If they feel that we are contributing to the abuse then so be it. They are entitled to that belief, no one can take that away from them.
In turn you are entitled to believe that you do not contribute to animal abuse by eating meat. They can't take that away from you either.

Vanessa said:
And I am the only bloody person here who has ever kicked up a stink over the use of the term 'retarded' - I regard it as a slang as disgusting as any racial or bigotted slang used today.
Funny, you don't seem to have any bias against using the word 'lame' in the same demeaning-to-those-who-are-physically-lame way?
Vanessa said:
Always the lame approach, to deflect someones efforts off animal welfare and accuse them of not participating in human welfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back