Classroom Rats, Winner and new babies! *Updated 12-16 *

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have contact info for dad? Can you check and see how how he is periodically?
Give mom ensure. You can buy one can, it only keeps for 3 days in the fridge but you can open, shake & freeze in ice-cube trays and thaw one every couple of days.

Instant oatmeal is a hit in my crew too, and you can add extra high calorie stuff mixed into it. Just let it cool after you warm it up so it doesn't burn her rattie tongue!

Oh boy I think we are really in trouble! :smiling:

Tell me what you all think......how many more am I in for? I am thinking she is going to birth tonight or tomorrow.

IMG_2661.jpg

IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2668.jpg

I am thinking 17 are in that belly!
Anyone else wanna give it a go? If you get the amount right i'll send you a free home made Fleece hammock that I make. :wink2:

OH MAN SHE IS HUGE. Poor girl she is so young and so tiny. She looked swamped by all those babies nursing. She is not much bigger than they are at only a few weeks old.

I am going to guess 15.

I say 14.
But mostly I just want to send good hopes for mom-rat that she has no complications and is ok thru this, and that all the babies are healthy sassy little elfs.
I think Crystal Snowflake is a lovely name btw!

Big hopes and thoughts to the new momma yet again. Poor thing going through this so soon. Be strong dollface.

guess I'll say 10 since that isn't taken yet ...
However many there are, I am sure they will be just as sweet and adorable as their older brothers and sisters.

Back