Christmas Secret Santa

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be advised, those overseas including Australia will take a longer shipping time. Also, shipping can be very expensive, something to keep in mind. I know lj will do her best to match up the countries.

I'm hoping that's the case here, too! MWAHAHAHAAA. I'm going fleece/fabric shopping tonight so it shall be a good time. I've already got bits and pieces of my gift ready to go.

I'm not on the list! :cry4:

I sent my pm at 9:46 on Oct. 30th. Ironically, it was one minute after lj posted the list. Pretty funny, eh? Let's see if I can re-send it without crossing any wires this time! :wink2:

when's the due date limit? I have to wait until after Nov 19 when my college takes my winter fees out to find out how broke I'm going to be :stickpoke:

I'm going to hand out names on December 1st. All presents should be shipped out within a week.

I was wondering that too, because you give us a week to get our stuff out.
What if I make all girl stuff and turns out they only have boys. I'd have to redo everything.

Zooy said:
I was wondering that too, because you give us a week to get our stuff out.
What if I make all girl stuff and turns out they only have boys. I'd have to redo everything.

Im having similar concerns ... Im planing for ~4 ratties, but what if it turns out its 8 or 32 :p

I know it was stated we'd get similar numbers to ours, but personally I would still appreciate at least 2 weeks of shopping or prep time before they have to be shipped out on Dec 8th.

I would like to be in on it but as giver rather than receiver. I will not be here. I just remember how much pleasure I got out of a gift Elizabeth sent me two years ago, with cute stickers and everything (I still have the box).

Back