Christmas Secret Santa

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cait said:
With the issues with the mail last year, I'm not sure I'll do it again. I'm not even sure if Nic ever got my second package...

I never received any package, Cait. :sad3: That is so bizarre. But that's ok, Cait. Don't let this keep you from participating in this year's exchange gift. :hugs:

I'm so in!! :bunnydance:

Dude, no way! Seriously? What the crap...

Well there, that will be my part of the Christmas exchange, LMAO. I'll send out another one a year later and pray we have different people working at the post office. *grumbles*

I have sent out the form to everyone that has pm'd me.

So if you have sent me a pm and you haven't received the form, then pm me again.

Alice said:
im in
does anyone mind sending things to Oz? :lol:

I sent a gift down there last year. My advice to anyone who gets an Australian friend is - check and make sure what you send is acceptable!!! I had a tin of tea in the package - the Oz customs people didn't like it and it ended up delaying the package for 2 months! :roll:

I hate the post office. From New Hampshire, it takes a week for something to get to England, and two weeks for something to get to California.

There both far away.... but that is a huge annoyance to the Californians.

MumsyRat said:
Alice said:
im in
does anyone mind sending things to Oz? :lol:

I sent a gift down there last year. My advice to anyone who gets an Australian friend is - check and make sure what you send is acceptable!!! I had a tin of tea in the package - the Oz customs people didn't like it and it ended up delaying the package for 2 months! :roll:

OH! :?

Hmm. That's not too good.

I'm going to try my best to keep things within countries. So if you're in Canada, you'll probably be receiving from someone in Canada. That way we won't have issues at customs.

The list of people that are in so far.

We've still got a month left and there's about 20 people. :joy:

lindsayfawn
alexandraboo
theratlady
zooy
nickelrat
jorats
mamarat
neongray
prime654
sausage4ever
henry's_mum
mercurydust
cait
oceaneyes117
melissa's zoo
ratlets
nydaisy
ktina
minnow

and

me

If you have sent me a pm and i haven't received the form back from you, you aren't on the list.
If you have sent me back the form and are not on the list, I will need you to resent it to me.

Thanks everyone.

Back