Christmas Secret Santa

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes LJ thank you. This is so much fun!
I know who my person and ratties are and now I am even more excited.

Ditto that!! :D :D :D I think all the shopping I've already done will be appreciated. Now to get crackin' on the RATTIES wish list, LMAO!

Ooh!! My secret pal is going to be SO much fun to buy for I think! I usually only get to buy boy rattie stuff - but now I get to shop for some girlies ;)

this is gonna be hard!

The only thing i can get is probably hammocks as u guys have all the toys we have in Oz and loads more! We're DEPRIVED.

But I'll try =)

SUGGESTION!!! :wink2:

Can everyone participating in the Secret Sana please post a "Who's your ratty" topic about their own rats?

It would probably help gifters gain a little more insight about your rats and give them a better idea of what your ratties might like.

Got my name, and now i'm even MORE excited about this!
I just wish, I knew a little MORE about my person, and ratties....
SO
I agree, I think EVERYONE should try and make a post about thier ratties!
Besides, who DOESN'T like to brag about their rats :cheeky:

Thanks lj, it means ALOT to ALOT of people that you took the time to sort out names, numbers, addressess, and the likes, and dislikes of everyone!

:hugs:

I'm excited to send the stuff out lol Ang and I have already been shopping and getting stuff. It's so much fun finding neat things for others ratties.

Eee!! :D :D I go to pick out fabric and such Friday! I already have a list of what I want included in the "set"... And thankfully I know what kind of cage this person has... :D So I know it will fit!!

And because lots of people are making things, I don't feel like I'm giving anything away by saying I am too, LOL. I'm just so excited!

Sorry if this question was answered already: When do we tell each other who our pals are? Do we reveal ourselves in our package? Are we allowed to give hints in this thread?

Back