Christmas Secret Santa

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY, Cait I am so glad it made it there safely. :thumbup:

Those bins make awesome hide outs or great litter boxes for the elderly since the lip is so low.

I knew you had boys and girls so I got a set of everything for each. Sure as heck cannot leave anyone out. I thought those blankets were just too cute. My girls LOVE their Hamsteroids and they are absolutley wonderful for keeping rattie teeth at a good length. :cheeky:

Can't wait to see pics. The candy was a last minute thing I was standing in the check line and saw them so I just through them in with everything. :doh: I goofed and put the wrong recycle bag in your box it was supposed to be the generic Save the World One Bag at a Time. I doubt you have a Reasor's up there but it is still usable. :joy:

that's great! Im glad mostly everyone pressies got to them!

I got an email from my secret santa saying that the package would take about four weeks so yeah, im not orried now! :D

mercurydust said:
I know for a fact my Secret Santee has gotten her gift.......*twittles thumb* LoL :giggle:

Mercurydust!!! You are amazing! That adorable little rat you made is precious! It looks just like my little Luna! AMAZING :happydance: I just got back from school about an hour ago and first thing I did, after saying hi to the parents of course, was open my gift!! It has been so hard to concentrate on finals when I knew it was waiting for me at home... I already put their goodies in their cage. Thank goodness you put a hammie in there otherwise they wouldn't have anywhere to sleep tonight cause all their other ones are dirty. :thumbup: I am exhausted from finals and not sleeping more then an hour at a time for the past two days, so you will get pictures of them enjoying their amazing goodies tomorrow! Thank you SOOOO much!!!!

Last minute candy is the best! LOL

Here are a few pics; I'm about to make hammocks from the material. :D Have it cut and ready to go! When I get it set up in their cages I'll post pics of THAT up, as well as Seth Rogen hanging out in those bins, LOL!

IMG_6942.jpg

Romy, Seth Rogen, and Laura with a Hamsteroid
IMG_6944.jpg

Denny eating a Snak Shack apple
IMG_6943.jpg

Izzie being a pig!
IMG_6953.jpg

Harlow, K, and Janie fighting over a Snak Shack apple
IMG_6954.jpg

Iris with a stick deal. So cute!!
IMG_6959.jpg

Aww. Cait everyone looks amazing. I have to say Iris is so BEAUTIFUL with the purple.

I forgot I put the tennis balls in there. My girls LOVE tennis balls they always end up in bed with them and they LOVE to peel the fuzzy stuff off.

:D They carry the balls around, the girls especially! They just love those things, LOL. I wouldn't have thought to give them mini tennis balls!

I made two of the blankies into hammocks; the pink one into it's own set (the girls' cage is small enough a blanket that size makes a whole set on it's own, LOL!) and the blue one I used for backing on their snowman hammies. I'll get some photos tomorrow, as well as Seth Rogen in the bins. I keep meaning to, but stupid work gets in my way! LOL

Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow! :D

I think...

does the post office work on xmas or the day after? becaus ei don't want to wait any longer!!!!!

:panic:

Cait said:
:D They carry the balls around, the girls especially! They just love those things, LOL. I wouldn't have thought to give them mini tennis balls!

I made two of the blankies into hammocks; the pink one into it's own set (the girls' cage is small enough a blanket that size makes a whole set on it's own, LOL!) and the blue one I used for backing on their snowman hammies. I'll get some photos tomorrow, as well as Seth Rogen in the bins. I keep meaning to, but stupid work gets in my way! LOL

LOL, girls are such busy little ones.

I can't wait to see pics of the hammocks maybe it will inspire me to try making some :thumbup:. No hurry take your time on the pics it is such a busy time with work and the holidays. I understand :)

I got it!! Sent my dad out to go pick it up. :joy:

What wonderful treasures!! A fleece blanket which I will use on the floor cause it's so cold when I sit down with the rats, lots of plush toys, a Christmas mouse/rat which will be added to my Xmas teddies collection!!! And the homemade biscuits were enjoyed by all the rats. Yay!! Thank you so much Christina!!

Oh my fav gift: a mouse/rat magnet!

magnet.jpg

The gifts:

SecretSanta.jpg

A rat soap dish:

SecretSanta2.jpg

Lots of stuff!

SecretSanta3.jpg

Homemade biscuits:

biscuits.jpg

Jorge says... nom nom thank you! nom nom...

biscuit2.jpg

your so welcome joanne and the movie passes are coming too!!
to think i found all of those treasures at a second hand store. i ALWAYS find stuff there its awesome!

the rat magnet came from a store:D

Back