Christmas Secret Santa

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ratlets said:
newtoy04.jpg
Oooh! Is that Steamy? He's gorgeous! He looks so soft and plushy! Just like a toy. He makes me want to run my fingers up and down his fur! :D

SQUEE! I got my gift!!! Thank you so much Casey! The girfts are wonderful, they're more than I expected! Pictures will most likely come later tonight!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Sorry it took so long to get some pics up of the girls with their prezees....my camera was on the fritz.
Lucy and Cordelia love those cheez chew thingies...in fact they wouldn't stop fighting over who was going to be doing the chewing!

Lily loved it too...she had one all to herself.

And the young girls enjoying one of their new hammocks.

This is their play area with both of their small animal huts connected, they love to chase eachother through the tubes!

Lucy: " Who be in duh fish?"

Lily Bear: " I be in duh fish! My fish!"

Why do they insist on biting my toes through the socks?

Having a disgreement.

So much fighting-naughty little girls!

My Lily Bear has become so sweet....she is such a lover butt now!

My gifts!
3106071320_a134f5fc90.jpg

3105239693_b6e45f157a.jpg

Such a cute little mousey/rat!
3105239793_9f691f869b.jpg

Mmm enjoying some liver treats!
3105239871_9c1b6c2ed0.jpg

They love the cuddle cup!
3106071684_0fa8b48ab3.jpg

3105240057_a397a777a8.jpg

I think Nellie smelled the liver treats. :giggle:
3106071620_b259e0fd6e.jpg

PiedPiper said:
:bunnydance: Lucky you, Ktina! Now that was definitely worth waiting for!! :D

I know! I absolutely love all my stuff! I even got two hammies from the Dapper Rat rom Australia!

Ktina said:
SQUEE! I got my gift!!! Thank you so much Casey! The girfts are wonderful, they're more than I expected! Pictures will most likely come later tonight!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

You are welcome. :nod: I loved putting the gift together for you and your babies.
Sorry about the delay, but I did not want to send it without the hammocks I ordered for you.
I hope there was enough of everything to share with everybody, I was not sure how many cages you have...

You're in good company, Alice. I think there's a few of us who still haven't received our Secret Santa's. Good things come to those who wait! :wink2:

I found out through the grapevine that my SS isn't even home right now! LOL

Hopefully she'll let me know when she gets back. It should be there!

Thanks for posting the pics, mercurydust! I'm glad your girls are enjoying their gifts!! I had a lot of fun picking things out for them :)

I got my package today at work, but as much as its killing me I don't want to / shouldn't open it up in the office :p

Cant wait till it get home, its a BIG box too :happydance:

More details / perhpas pics to come later today!

Back