Christmas Secret Santa

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bunnydance: Ours came too! Errrrmmm ... actually it arrived on Monday, but I've just been so busy trying to make Christmas happen that I haven't had time to post much! The box was so big and was jammed into the mailbox so tightly, my son had a very hard time wrestling it out of there! He kept calling me at work saying, "I can't get it out, Mum" and I kept saying, "you can do it, Julian! TRY HARDER!" :laugh4:

The rat-TEA's got lots of neat stuff - all individually wrapped, which was a lot of fun! :lol: We'll see if we can post some pix a little later today. Thanks so much, AlexandraBoo! Merry Christmas everyone!

:happydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :happydance: :joy: :bunnydance:
GOT MY GIFT!~!!!!!!!!

Thanks Lindy!!!!!!
I'll post pics later, but THANK YOU!
Cole hasn't opened his yet, he's napping right now!
but aren't you a sweetie to remember him!!!!!!

Hammocks, toys, lab diet, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

:hugs:

Finally getting a chance to post some pictures of our Christmas loot!
Our package arrived in a big box that the postman absolutely jammed into our mailbox! :gaah: It was stuck so tight we didn't think we were ever going to get it out of there!
040.jpg

In that big box was another box positively stuffed with goodies ... all individually wrapped! :lol:
043.jpg

Natalie and I had a blast ripping into everything!
045.jpg

And here it all is! Two gorgeous hammocks (handmade with love), shower hooks, fleece in my favorite patterns, all kinds of chewies, balls, two sets of bowls, yogies and even a stuffed bone that one of the doggies tried to sneak away with!
047.jpg

It was everything a rat-TEA could've asked for and much more!
Thanks so much, AlexandraBoo! :hugs:

hmm, ive put down the right one...it was supposed to arrive on the 24th.
my SS posted it on the 26/27th right? and the shipping was four weeks.
im confused...and panicking!

:panic: :panic:

DUDE!!!

It still hasn't arrived!

it was due like nearly two freaking weeks ago!!

Im pretty sure everyone has gotten their gifts!!!

SS, if ur reading this PLEEEEASSEE try to track the gift ok?

Im like BEGGING you!!!

And wehre is everyone?

New Years was over like 4 days ago!!!

sorry if im a little grumpy but ARRGH!!!

I ordered something from Canada and it took 2 months to arrive (I'm in Brisbane)! I think all the extra Christmas mail may have slowed things down or something along those lines. So you SS pressy probably isn't lost, but is sitting in an Australia Post storage container somewhere waiting to be sorted and delivered.

i believe there is a partial strike with canada post (i dont know all the details)..so i dont know if that would have affected it or not.. the sender should have a tracking number probably starting with two letters and ending in two letters, it would be a good idea to track it. its possible it could be held up by customs .. the lable could have fallen off or become smudged and is illegeble (i honestly dont want you to worry.. )its just that i work for a courior in the international department.. therefore i could come up with probably a million reasons its not arrived to you yet... but the main reason i am thinking... HOLLIDAY DELAYS....yup.. i said it.. stupid frackin holliday delays.. oh.. not to mention possible weather delays... they dont call it snail mail for nothing..lol
so alice.. no worries.. its gonna get to you.. it just should be tracked ... just incase . :stickpoke:

Im so glad you got my gift Pied piper, My dog tried to sneak away with the gifts while i was wrapping it all LOL. silly muts. It wasnt much, cost of shipping is so expensive...My eyes popped out of my head when the man said the price, hahah, its all in good fun!
Merry Christmas all and Happy New year. :panic:

Back