Calling all crafters, artists - Show off your stuff!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very impressive stuff here, I didn't realize tehre was a talents board! I'm a 2D animator hoping to make a living in a studieo one day. Currently I just do sketches, storyboards and quick animations. Here's some of my sketches and paintings i've done (sorry I tend to spam my work I hope to get noticed one day lol):

RebornFlies.jpg

RebornLeaps.jpg

RebornShowCharacter.jpg

RebornSitting.jpg

SnarlAlien.jpg

102_0178.jpg

102_0179.jpg

102_0180.jpg

102_0181.jpg

102_0182.jpg

This is what I tend to do in my Photoshop program lol! These are pets I wish I could have!

CougarDeer.jpg

Gorillorse.jpg

IndiaUnicorn.jpg

MonkeyCat.jpg

OwlGriffin.jpg

Peacusus.jpg

And this is some other side stuff I did for annerat :D

1CuteRatPAWHome-1.jpg

1RatFlagPAWHome-1.jpg

1StarRats-1.jpg

And if anyone is curious in my 2D work or Video Effects work you can check it out in my playlists here :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-k4jgK ... plpp_video

It's a gift for my aunt Irene... I'm working on making all of my relatives a blanket... So far I have my grandma, mom, hubby and aunt Irene covered. Currently working on one for my brother and one for my dad.

So many talented people here with such a varied crafts, I really enjoy this thread. :thumbup:

I have a Bachelors Degree in fine art, but in uni I used to do installation and photographic work about an abandoned Mental institute. I graduated in 2008 and haven't done much art work since :(
I don't have any of my installation or photography stuff on my pc any more so cant show any of that!
But here's some of my drawings from years ago...

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Back