cage! - FINALLY HERE!!!_ PICS added

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twitch

:happydance: i just placed my order for the CN. hugely expensive for one person alone but when saved for a while and then split among 6 wonder groups of people not nearly as bad! :mrgreen: i is soooooooooo HAPPY!! :joy: :bunnydance: butt wiggling and squeeing in my living room only gets me annoyed and concerned looks from my family and friends... so i thought i could share here with people that would understand my excitement!! the sucky bit is that its not going to get here until dec 26-jan 6... BUT it is miiiiiiiiiine!!! :hugs: (pretend the blue dude is the cage) and i guess it will give me some time to stack pile the dollar store blankets and towels... maybe pick up some discount boxing day sale fleece too and make some liners and hammocks and toys... :thumbup: i's SooooooOOooooooo HAPPY!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: though i think the family is going to be even happier when the cage arrives and i stop randomly giggling and squeeing in cage-anticipation... :mrgreen: i swear to try to keep that to a minimum when out in public though... :nod: :p

Hey, we can live vicariously through you! Where did you order it from? that is really exciting news, so no wonder you are squealing with anticipation..... NO MORE MESH!

Yay I am happy for you and freakishly jealous at the same time! LoL I would have one today if the store I worked at had them in stock, Humph! I doubt I will ever get another chance for a 30% discount again but I am gonna save save save and when they are fresh in stock I am going to pounce on that cage like a starving cannible! :evillaugh:

the shipping was free for the CN and is free for a bunch of other items but not all items that they sell. but they have international charges which includes all the GST and such, they have it all listed on their shipping policy. it would depend on the item(s) that you bought i think on how much that would be.

twitch said:
what's an ALT cage?

PunksinpurpleandblueinALT.jpg

CongRATS!!!

New cages are such fun. My husband always jokes that I have more cages than shoes.....and I think that's true :oops:

I honestly haven't been able to justify a CN yet. So I too, will live vicariously through you. Make sure you post those pics when you get your new cage! :mrgreen:

Back