cage! - FINALLY HERE!!!_ PICS added

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purolator says this...
Scheduled Delivery Appointment Required - To complete the delivery an appointment at the delivery location is required.

Call your depot and ask for help.

buggernuts on a flaming poop stick... they messed up the address as well and now they can't get it here until wednesday... *siiiiiigh* but it IS supposed to be on wednesday... if they had gotten the address right i would have had it around 3pm today already... buger-fluggernuts!

ok, so after arranging it so that the cage would arrive on wednesday. they "try" to deliver it today anyway. early in the morning, first thing. EXCEPT the tards "somehow" got the address wrong AGAIN, after i had already corrected THEIR mistake yesterday when they fouled it up the FIRST TIME...

SO because they have "tried" twice to deliver the package without success, i have to go pick it up from THEM instead. greeeeeeeeat delivery service... :roll:

what I think has happened, is they realized its a freaking heavy package. its 111 pounds and i'm on the second floor, which means stairs... yep, i think they just didn't want to do it.

the good thing about all this though, is that i know my internet is working. OTHERWISE i would never know why its taking so long for them to deliver my package. i would never know that they bunged up a simple address TWICE or that i have to go pick it up FROM THEM instead as they never ONCE called to tell me ANYTHING during all this!! so yes, thank you purolator, my internet is indeed working so that i know i may bring my boot to your behind tomorrow morning at opening...

twitch said:
what I think has happened, is they realized its a freaking heavy package. its 111 pounds and i'm on the second floor, which means stairs... yep, i think they just didn't want to do it.

I hate people.

NezumiNeko said:
twitch said:

I hate people.
yeah...i'm hating people right now too... :redhot:

I totally hate Purolator. We've always had to go pick up our parcels because they try to deliver but nobody answers...but that's a crock, I don't go out during the day. :wallbang: But they always bring back the parcel to the farthest location instead of the one right close to us.

I hope you can pick it up and bring it safely home.

In England we get cards posted through the door if the mail man has tried to deliver something and nobody is home - or if it's small it gets left with a neighbour - or taken to the Post Office (not the depo). We can normally tell if they can't be bothered posting it because there isn't a card on the door mat. Don't you guys get anything like that?

ryelle said:
In England we get cards posted through the door if the mail man has tried to deliver something and nobody is home - or if it's small it gets left with a neighbour - or taken to the Post Office (not the depo). We can normally tell if they can't be bothered posting it because there isn't a card on the door mat. Don't you guys get anything like that?
yep, we get a little card/sticker thingy. but apparently they couldn't even "find" the address.... :roll:

in any case i picked it up this morning then my boyfriend and i struggled it up the stairs and put it together. right now its filled with all 16 rats so they can all share in the turkey carcass while i make a liner set for the beauty. i'm just taking a quick break after building it up with the BF (help may not be NEEDED but it makes putting it together MUCH easier) before getting started on the liner building.

i am pleasantly surprised that all pieces were accounted for and nothing was TOO badly bent that it need replacement. a few whacks with the monkey wrench (improvised hammer) and it set things to order. the box it came in on the other hand... yeesh, i think it would have looked better if it had gone through a shredder... i don't know what they did to it, but it held together enough to keep all the parts in at least.

CritterNation.jpg

more pictures to come once i have it better set up, but its FINALLY here!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Oh I just had to post again......the rats will so love climbing around in that. That will be my next cage for sure......but not for a while. When I add up what I have spent on rats in one year :doh: and that was their first year and they have all been young and healthy........with only a few oldies.

Back