cage! - FINALLY HERE!!!_ PICS added

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha...Debbie, you and I would go nuts in a cage store. I've been titled the "cage ho" by lilspaz... she saw what I turn into when I'm near new cages. lol

it will have to depend on when it gets here. the estimate isn't for until after christmas. but i would like to set it up imediately. with the wheels even if it has to go right in the way of something, i can always just move it to the side when needed. once i have the CN set up and the rats in that mom will need to come down with her truck to get the cat cage, with the hardware cloth i can't collapse it. i don't want to go through and take out 600+ zip ties to get that mesh off so i can fold it, so mom will have to take it as is. i just hope it fits out the door... once that's gone the CN will take the spot of the cat cage.

Eeeep! How can you sleep at night? Are you having it delivered to you or to a U.S. address? Wow! How does it feel to be the very first person at the Shack to have a CN? :hailtheking:
I've been dying to use that smilie! :giggle:

its to come straight to my door. :mrgreen: hopefully the delivery man will bring it all the way up the stairs for me too!

it has been delivered to border customs! :joy: hopefully it won't take to long there and will be on the final leg of the trip soon

Delivered On: 12/17/2008 3:33 P.M.
Delivered To: ELGIN, IL, US

Package Progress
PALATINE,
IL, US 12/17/2008 3:33 P.M. DELIVERY
12/17/2008 2:44 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
12/17/2008 1:30 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
HODGKINS,
IL, US 12/17/2008 12:38 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
HODGKINS,
IL, US 12/16/2008 2:53 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
MUNCIE,
IN, US 12/15/2008 9:30 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
12/15/2008 6:15 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 12/15/2008 3:04 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 12/18/2008 6:37 A.M. ET

my cage is getting closer and closer! :mrgreen: it has cleared customs and his on its way through toronto now

Scan Date Scan Time Status Comment
2008/12/22 21:26 Left via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot
2008/12/22 21:25 Picked up by Purolator via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot

its in transit!! its in transit!!
2008/12/24 10:12 Shipment In Transit via SAINT JOHN, NB depot
so this means that it could be here late tonight or tomorrow i think!! :mrgreen: that is if they do deliveries on christmas... soooo excited!! :happydance:

and the bonus? i opened my christmas eve gift and its a digital camera!!! :mrgreen:

twitch said:
its in transit!! its in transit!!
2008/12/24 10:12 Shipment In Transit via SAINT JOHN, NB depot
so this means that it could be here late tonight or tomorrow i think!! :mrgreen: that is if they do deliveries on christmas... soooo excited!! :happydance:

and the bonus? i opened my christmas eve gift and its a digital camera!!! :mrgreen:

Wow a new cage and a new camera. I can't wait to see all the new pictures.

well the camera doesn't have a card so i can only take 9 pictures at a time for now, but its better then nothing certainly! and with only 9 at a time to load it should load quickly! :D

no, its not here yet. i'm seriously hoping it shows up today. it shouldn't take too long from toronto to here, you can complete that drive in a day afterall... in fact it probably would've been here by now if it weren't for the holidays (and perhaps the storms...). in anycase, i hope it will be here soon. i'm going out this afternoon to take advantage of the boxing day/week sales and pick up some fleece with the christmas money i got.

ETA: poopy! they don't make mail deliveries on weekends... i was really hoping that wasn't true but i have it from a reliabel source (dad) that i'm poop-out-of-luck on that one... so MONDAY. it BETTER be here by monday...

i just got about 11 metres of fleece, so that should get me started on the liners and the hamocks until i can afford to buy some nice javakittie liners. anyone know much fleece it takes to make a liner set for a FN? it should be about the same for the CN i'm guessing.

Back