Bianca and Bernie are up for adoption-ADOPTED!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a couple of mice, they are sweet lil things. One of them, Dobermouse, we will of had her 3 years in July :shock: Yeah...3 years!!!!! The other is a rescue mousie from HVRR. Neither of them are overly tame, but they do like to be petted. just dont pick em up!

Their so cute Henry. Is one white & one gray? In some pictures they look white, some gray and some even beige.

i'm a rescue, therefore I cannot keep them all, lol.
So yes, they are up for adoption, i'd just like to work with Bernie a tad longer. She doesn't mind being p/u, but i'd like them to be nice and handleable before leaving is all!
Maple Bianca is white with grey splots, and Bernie is like a blue/grey colour.
They aren't hard to p/u at all, and don't mind me bugging them at all!

SO anyone want to CUTE mice????

sausage4ever said:
Bianca's semi-longhaired like Mona mouse was!! She looks exactly like Mona...Oh Lynds why aren't you keeping them??

Poeople say that to me about every dog, cat and rat I foster.... :giggle:

new pics! and I was wondering if any of the more expirienced mice owners could tell me if they think Bernie (grey) looks preggers? I'm uncertain what to think, her belly has bulges on the sides, Smilesnhugs, and xxchelle, both saw this in person, but i'm not sure if she's too young, or what....

She may not be preggers...I'm going to post some new pics of my two chunker meece.

Edit: Here are my mice (pics taken just now) who are fat in any form or fashion, but sometimes look chunky

Macy looking fat

Normal Macy

And Mimi (so she doesn't get jealous)

Hard to tell based on the pictures. Mice don't tend to show a whole lot until the last few days. How old is she and how long have you had her?

I've had her for about a week now, 10 days maybe?
She came form a 'guy' who answered my kijiji ad looking for a baby female. He told me that female mice in my area were hard to come by, as it's a HUGE herp area?!?!
So he ASSURED me he would give one that couldn't be preggers...
This is why i'm having such a hard time telling if she is or she isn't.....

I would just pretend she is a teeny tiny rat and start weighing. It sounds like mice breeders don't weigh their beasties like we do with rats, so this could be interesting to see possibly preggy weight gain in meecers.

agree, i'll weigh her this morning after the boys get here!
here's hoping she doesn't 'nip' me again!
It was rather pathertic, but maybe because i've had SO many male rats in the rescue that have bit me, that meecer bites just don't make a dent?
:laugh4:

I would say no she does not look preggers but i am no expert on it nether, i also have 7 girl mice and almost all of them are chunk-o-butts :giggle: when i first got mine they were slim but in time they gained weight and such :)

Vibes your way that yours is just gaining healthy weight :heart:

Id take them in a heart beat if i lived closer to you but hubby said to me no more mice :giggle: My room smells of mice musk now :lol2: witch he is not too fond of but still loves them :wink2:

Back