Bianca and Bernie are up for adoption-ADOPTED!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Lyndsy, what stupid people. My dogs were doing the "lift the paw" thing today so I had to take them home. That poor little thing would have perished in no time. If the friend was feeding his snake, there are going to be more :sad3: and as for a friend, what about the lone baby at the THS, I think she was young.

henry's_mum said:
this is a great Idea in theroy hun, but i'm SO far from there....
I know but what about the "choo choo train" method. It saves one from the THS and gives the other a friend. hint, hint :D

Omg, she's so cute. :heart: Those pictures make we want to adopt a meecer or two for myself one day. (although I shouldn't be having those thoughts right now :wallbang: )

She's adorable! Too bad MTL's so far away from the P-dot (or Ennismore, close enough), if not I would suggest you adopt one of my girls when they're old enough :wink:

I like to use "screen door" screening. It goes on & off easy which is good as its not required for a long period of time and if you get the one made for dog & cat nails, its not easily chewed. Your pink bin will serve the purpose, problem solved. :giggle:

henry's_mum said:
:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:
she's nutty!
she's running so fast on the wheel, she runs right out the side of it, and then looks at me like, "ummm, WTF just happened"?
:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:
LOL!!

Back