Bianca and Bernie are up for adoption-ADOPTED!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
henry's_mum said:
so as I was sitting here talking in chat, I look over and "Bianca" is sitting ONTOP of her cage, looking at me.
:doh:

:laugh4: You're lucky you caught her in time!! Mimi (and Co.) used to live in a big bird cage until Mimi started showing in my bed every night, needless to say now she lives in a nice tank.

henry's_mum said:
so i've been online here for a bit, and it looks like she's about 3-4 wks old...
is there anything I should be doing for her?
she's getting blocks, with a seed mix, and ensure.... anything else?

She looks nice and healthy so I think she'll be fine on a regular diet :)

Bianca got a friend today. I put an ad up on my local kijiji looking for a SINGLE FEMALE mouse, and preferably young. I did this the day I got her. Well this morning I got a reply, it was a shady man, in a shady house, with long greasy black hair who she cam from, but I just COULDN't go to a petstore...
She's shy, alot shyer than Bianca, and she doesn't have a name, but they like eachother, and that's what matters...

New girl~ needs a name!!!

New girl butt shot

new girl peeking at me from their tunnel

and sweet Bianca

and the make shift, bin cage with added tunnel, which they LOOOOVE!

I thought you should get a neutered boy (but guess that might be tricky surgery) so then you could have Bianca and Bernard.....so since she is a girl....how about Bernadette?

I too had thought about this, but i'm in need of rat neuters, so I went ahead and got Bianca a girlfriend instead...
My vet has done a few mouse neuters, I just have a few STILL waiting to be neutered that are rats, and were here first is all.

Bernadette is a cute name, I could call her Bernie for short!
:wink2:

Dahlas said:
Bernie is way cute......Is she an adult mousie? or a baby.......someday I might get a couple meeces
she was 'young', that's all I know, and all I asked. My girl needed a freind asap, and now she's got her, and they've not stopped snuggling, or running the wheel together since!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Both these girls ARE up for adoption BTW! if anyone's intrested at all!!!
:wink2:

Okay can you drive them to my house. I will be home tomorrow. I really shouldn't joke....knowing you guys I am sure you could make it happen. They are sweet...hope they find a great home.

henry's_mum said:
i'm assuming Bianca's long haired, and Bernie's short haired?
I know NOTHING about mice, just that these 2 lovely ladies are SO happy!
So any info is welcome guys!
You need to ask Cait for mouse type info!

Back