Beta is Bursting! 13 Days Old - Pics! page 14!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xxchelle said:
Fed them once more last night. Got a couple hours sleep.

One more must have passed away as I slept, because there are only 4 now.

Poor baby...it was probably the one that was lacking a good milk belly when I left last night. How are the rest of them? Still have milk bellies?

Yeah she's probably tired of taking care of babies. Like someone mentioned earlier the previous owner said she always had 4 or 5, so she also just might not be much of the maternity type either.

Fingers crossed for the remaining 4.

I haven't had to feed the babies in a couple hours, mom is nursing them. Let's hope she keeps it up.

I still can't sleep for long periods of time, because I want to keep waking up to check on them. So I'll sleep for about 1.5 hour periods.

The 1 kilo of powdered milk replacement I bought when I had the orphaned babies isn't seeming so insane now! Hahaha.

I'm sure she'll keep it up now. Maybe 4 is her number she feels she can handle :) Try a 3 hour period of sleep for Chelle now maybe :? You've done a great job (I'm sure my 2 'Candy babies' +1 send their psychic best wishes to the 4 miracle babes.. and Beta)

Back