Badger - Intros In Progress - WE CAN PICK HIM UP NOW!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badger was up and about this AM before work ..much more livley today :mrgreen:

No pic's yet from today ..but a few just before bed last night:

IMG_5728.jpg

IMG_5724.jpg

IMG_5725.jpg

Moved Badger from his hospital cage tonight to a bigger one :)

IMG_5734.jpg

IMG_5738.jpg

The New Cage :D
IMG_5742.jpg

Brothers Cages!
IMG_5743.jpg

Joanne said:
How long do you wait before letting them get back together?

I have no idea, I want to make sure Badgers hormones are calmed before they meet again ..it should not be long ..I opened Badgers cage tonight and he came right out into my shoulder :) - so he is getting better!

Few more pictures

Right before he hopped onto my shoulder :)
IMG_5746.jpg

IMG_5747.jpg

IMG_5750.jpg

IMG_5753.jpg

SO when I do start intros, do I start right from the start? non familar grounds, then familar grounds?

Yes, we'll play it safe and go with neutral ground first, probably just a day or two like that then move it to familiar ground if all went well.

He doesn't look less aggressive than before - I'm sure all that biting thing was all in your heads! Badger looks just like the little angel he looked like before his neuter. Get real!!! :laugh4:

Seriously, I am in love with your twins! I'm so happy they will soon get back together, and that you will be able to cuggle Badger again. Please make sure they both get kisses from Chester's mom!

ETA: My God, he too gets those kissy lips!!! :heart:

I imagine he'll calm down quite quickly - Mr. Honeycomb was calmer within a day of his neuter - it's amazing how annoying testosterone can be to these poor boys!

Fabulous! I think Badger looks even more handsome than ever :heart: He and Ryder have been through so much. Such lucky, lucky, little guys to have met you and Brad. Hugs and kisses to them all. :hugs:

such cute pics and SO happy he's warming up to you already!! Hopefully intros will be quick, smooth, and painless for everyone!! :heart:

Badger is doing great, very relaxed ..out time is soon ..I just got another couple of cute shots :)

IMG_5870.jpg

IMG_5867.jpg

IMG_5869.jpg

IMG_5875.jpg

Back