Badger - Intros In Progress - WE CAN PICK HIM UP NOW!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lilspaz68 said:
He's almost home. Btw if he's groggy enough, use the time for a cuddle if you can.

I'm at work, I will be picking him up at 4 ..if I were off, he would be home by now ..since my vet trusts me enough to watch him closley ..and i like 2 minutes away from the clinic.

LOL, I meant to squeeze in good vibes before the procedure, but Badger was in and out of surgery by the time I woke up. :emb:

So, here's a bunch of post-surgery healing vibes! :cuddle:

Badger is home, and full of energy!
I can pet him down! but when I got to pick him up, I can feel him getting tense ..so I never went that far ..then I took out the gloves, but he hates them, he gets tense when he sees them. So for right now, I am allowed to pet and thats it ..I have no idea how I'm going to get a look at the vet work.

Took a few pictures of the much more happy man, only 5 hours after surgery :)

IMG_5677.jpg

IMG_5678.jpg

Cuddling in a corner cube that Jenniferkelly made for Ryder :) (I sent this with his hospital cage today ..since his cage opens from the top, and the corner cube attaches to the sides ..and it has a nice big door, so it was easy for Dr. D. to get him out!
IMG_5681.jpg

Oh, and no one got bitten, he was "a very good boy" ..go figure! :giggle:

:dance: :joy: :dance: :joy: :dance: :joy:
What wonderful news!!! Healing vibes for the little man and hopefully him and Ryder can be back together soon with no incident!
:joy: :dance: :joy: :dance: :joy: :dance:

Badger has spent the whole night resting ..I think he has finally realized what happened today :giggle:

Back