Age groups of users

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What age group do you fit in?

• below 18

• 18-25

• 25-35

• 35-45

• 45-55

• 55+

Results are only viewable after voting.
MumsyRat said:
lizmo1221 said:
Turning 23 in a month!

:eek:fftopic:

Lizmo, I'm curious about your avatar. Was your little rattie cast for a part in Midsummer Nights Dream??

LOL I wish! No we had a little costume party around here on Halloween. I've actually been meaning to change it for a while but haven't gotten around to uploading more pics.

I bought a bunch of little barettes and hair elastics and such from Claires and dressed the girls up. Gemini loved it!

I turned 40 this month. I was not looking forward to it at all but it's not the worst thing and the one thing that always brightens my day is the fact that Jo is and will always be older than me. LOL

Lee said:
I turned 40 this month. I was not looking forward to it at all but it's not the worst thing and the one thing that always brightens my day is the fact that Jo is and will always be older than me. LOL

Even though I know this, for some reason your age always catches me off guard. I guess I tend to only think of younger people being massive pains in the butt, LOL

Lee said:

:laugh4: Oh Lee... I love you.

KTyne said:
When I was 19 or 20 I got charged for a 12 and under ticket at the movie theatre. <_<
People always think that I'm like, 16, lol.

That happened to me too! I was mildly insulted, but then, it saved me some cash so I just went with it. :lol:

Ahahahaaha, yeah I was definitely a little offended but then realized it means they didn't get their money's worth out of me. ;)
Plus, if I can continue to look younger as I get older that isn't a bad thing. :p

*edit- the only downside is when I got to the pub and people always question my age. Lol.

I'm jealous of all you people who look really young...I'm the exact opposite. I was being charged adult prices when I was 12 (though, I guess that's what happens when you start going grey at 14 :| )

My poor hubby Scott has a lot of grey hair and when he goes to the golf course, they charge him senior. LOL He doesn't mind, it's cheaper.

smmmiley said:
KTyne said:
When I was 19 or 20 I got charged for a 12 and under ticket at the movie theatre. <_<
People always think that I'm like, 16, lol.

That happened to me too! I was mildly insulted, but then, it saved me some cash so I just went with it. :lol:

Same for me back then, i remember going to the wave pool here in Ottawa and always charged me teen same for movies :giggle:

jorats said:
My poor hubby Scott has a lot of grey hair and when he goes to the golf course, they charge him senior. LOL He doesn't mind, it's cheaper.

I think I'm going to stop using the "colour in a box".....I'm all in for discounts. :cheeky:

Back