Age groups of users

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What age group do you fit in?

• below 18

• 18-25

• 25-35

• 35-45

• 45-55

• 55+

Results are only viewable after voting.
jorats said:
...so who did you have way off the mark?

I thought Mmak and MissGuardian would be older than me. I thought Chelle was a year or two older, but I was pretty close.

I thought lilspaz was younger than what she posts, but maybe I should have gotten a clue by the 68 in the name. :giggle:

Before I post... I want to know how old people think I am...
I tend to get mixed answers, most people either think i'm older than I am, or way younger... And i'm curious, sense none of you have met me, to see what you think...

handmeafish said:
Before I post... I want to know how old people think I am...
I tend to get mixed answers, most people either think i'm older than I am, or way younger... And i'm curious, sense none of you have met me, to see what you think...
20s?

Haha it sounds so weird to hear that people thought I was older... Graham hasn't even hit 30 yet either - we're still young'uns.

:laugh4: That old lady picture is a riot!

I'm 34... I would've guessed that some were older when I first got on here, but have realized over time that the majority are in or around their 20's. :)

Kimber said:
I either have everyone grouped at certain ages...I figure everyone is either 18, 35 or 45...I'll be twenty-eight this fall and usually find that in real life I am friends with people who are 35-45 or just into their teens. I thought you were older Jo, until I saw your pics ;) and i figured Chelle was in the thirty-five range....though Eagle was older too ( although that might be because her sense of humour and 'typing personality' I have only found with people in their late 30's - early forties in person.

Bless you my child as I will always be 29 and holding. :laugh4:

Oooo, and it's also your birthday, Mumsyrat! You get an additional year added! ;)
Happy Birthday!!!

I'm really really bad with age. I used to work at the theatre and we had to card for R rated movie... I carded a 29 year old. LOL
handmeafish... I'm going to say early 30s.

Ok so I was lying in bed last night and realized that I will not be turning 28 this fall, but rather 29.....*slaps forehead* I guess when you can no longer remember what age you are the correct response is "old"

Ollie, don't start with that! When I turned 35, you know how my mom welcomed me when I walked in the door?

"Happy Birthday! You've got half of you life done now"

Now... turning 40 I thought it did deserve it more!

Back