Age groups of users

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What age group do you fit in?

• below 18

• 18-25

• 25-35

• 35-45

• 45-55

• 55+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kimber

The more I am on here and talking to people, the more I realize I completely have everyone's ages WAY off! So I was curious, what age group is the biggest here?

...so who did you have way off the mark?
I remember once someone said they thought I was much older, granny type with white hair in a bun. I'm 41! lol

I either have everyone grouped at certain ages...I figure everyone is either 18, 35 or 45...I'll be twenty-eight this fall and usually find that in real life I am friends with people who are 35-45 or just into their teens. I thought you were older Jo, until I saw your pics ;) and i figured Chelle was in the thirty-five range....though Eagle was older too ( although that might be because her sense of humour and 'typing personality' I have only found with people in their late 30's - early forties in person.

I just recently turned 16, so I guess I'm a minority! I think it's interesting that most of who have voted are between 18-35 years old- when I was into dogs, it seemed to me that it was mostly an old wives' club.

Moon said:
lilspaz68 said:
43 here, no matter what Pants Boy thinks :laugh4:

He will contest this to the death
Moon told me about that! I wouldn't believe you're 43 either if you hadn't told me.
I'm 24, wish I could have clicked on the 25 button.

Back