Age groups of users

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What age group do you fit in?

• below 18

• 18-25

• 25-35

• 35-45

• 45-55

• 55+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unepuce said:
Ollie, don't start with that! When I turned 35, you know how my mom welcomed me when I walked in the door?

"Happy Birthday! You've got half of you life done now"

Now... turning 40 I thought it did deserve it more!

LMAO. Yeah my parents still pester me like a kid... when will that actually stop? Like..never? LOL

I will be turning 46 in June.
Thanks to my Momma's great gene's I have been frequently told I look 10 to 15 years younger.
My Mom is 67 in May and a Great Grandma of 4, the oldest is 6 1/2.
She looks like she's in her 50's :cheeky: .

Voted. :thumbup: Never thought typing a number would give such pause! :shock: I am 46-years-old. I'm a late bloomer, as far as being a mama to critters, you know! :lol:

Katzedecimal said:
Turning 42 this year. Still getting carded though :giggle:

This just completely shows my inability to read people's ages online...I thought you were younger than me! :roll:

Pretty bad when I get told that its so nice that my taking my "sisters out (when they are my daughters)."

My older is almost as tall as I am and she's 11. She affectionally reminds me that everyone will start tot hink she's the Mom and I'm the daughter....

Talk about rubbing it in :laugh:

I'm 23 :D
This thread has been really interesting to follow. I seem to have had everyone's general ages backwards...I pegged a lot of the 18 - 25 crowd to be a bit older, and all of the 40ish folks to be a lot younger.

temblabamomo said:
I'm 23 :D
This thread has been really interesting to follow. I seem to have had everyone's general ages backwards...I pegged a lot of the 18 - 25 crowd to be a bit older, and all of the 40ish folks to be a lot younger.

The younger ones try to grow up to fast so they tend to act older and we older ones try to regain our youth so we act younger. :giggle:

I was totally off on a few ages, like Chelle (who I would have peg'd at about 30) and Lilspaz (who I would have pegged between 28-30 as well!) There are a lot of newer faces I would have thought was in their 20's as well, and boy was I wrong!

I'm... ahh.. I'm 19 with 7 years experience :)

Back