Adventures of the Incredible 8 NEW Pics pg13

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had great fun today. The boys are so happy and eager to come out when my oldies are out. So I decided to plop Seraphine into the cage. She's harmless without her teeth. But the problem wasn't her, it was them. They threw themselves on her, grabbing at her. Finally I had to rescue her out of there. But sweet Seraphine wanted back in. lol Silly rats.
The out time with the boys was incredible. They are very happy and comfortable with their environment now. So much fun. Babies running, climbing popcorning, snuggling with me. Zak is going to be my little escape artist for sure. I will need to keep an eye on him. :)

Some pics!

Seraphine in the cage.
SeraBabies_zps7d61d838.jpg

SeraBabies2_zpsb002c286.jpg

Help me!
SeraBabies3_zps9efde04f.jpg

Babies in the igloo.
BabyCube_zps5633bb40.jpg

Let us out!
Babies_zps8b0cfe4f.jpg

Clive_zpsa36be882.jpg

RudyClean_zpse199ea92.jpg

No I didn't put her back in. I was worried about stressing her out. Currently, none of my girls were breeders. The one I'm
Most worried about is Tachee. She's very bossy. But seeing how small these boys are I think I may wait 2 weeks before intros.

I died laughing at " She's harmless without her teeth" it just never dawned on me and for some reason I pictured her teeth in a cup of cleaners like most older people do at bedtime. I think it was the way it was worded like her teeth are optional LOL

The boys will give tachee a run for the money, she will have 8 wild bucks to chase, pin and teach the rules of the colony.

Such adorable pictures of the bubs! Seraphine looks like she was very interested in the wee ones. :)

Hopefloats, you are back on the forum!? :D

Some pics from today... it's really hard to capture them now. They are lightening fast.

Boon
Boonxs_zpsd210106a.jpg

Jeven
Jeven_zps6b57f2a3.jpg

Mason
Mason_zpsb9580efe.jpg

Rico
Ricoxs_zps687b74bc.jpg

Frey... this boy is absolutely gorgeous. His coat is a rich agouti, he is tiny but such a lovely face on him. love him.
Freyxs_zpsc1bb96cd.jpg

Those are awesome pics!!!

:heart: Boon!!! That boy! There is something about his stare/gaze.

They are all so pretty, such an amazing litter of babies. They all have such crazy personalities - the new young babies already have personalities shining through.

Faline and Mouse did such a great job, I bet the new babies are going to be equally as awesome. Crumbilina and lilspaz also did an amazing job socializing them and getting them to love humans and that, they do. They LOVE humans. Such awesome rats.

Wow, I can't say enough about these little fellows...just the sweetest, handsomest and most precious babies...if I could list 20 more adjectives without hurting my typing fingers, I would! They are just delicious lil bubs! Amazing pics!

Boon...his beautiful dark chocolate fur and those dark eyes...heart melter! And Rico...look at those eyes! Such a precious!!! Okay, ALL the babies have gorgeous fur and eyes and ears and whiskers and...stop me now! :wink2:

Last edited:
Ha ha, that was so cute! Jingle ball wheel! This is sort of like a rat version of the kid who puts playing cards in the spokes of his bicycle tires to make a noise when he rides it. :wink2:

Back