Adventures of the Incredible 8 NEW Pics pg13

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
Today is the BIG day! I'm soon to embark on a 3 our trip to pick up my sweet baby boys. Both lilspaz and crumbilina are meeting me in Barrie for the hand off. 3 chunky monkeys from lilspaz and 5 wee boys from crumbilina. The main cage has been scrubbed down. My five resident oldies have moved to the two top part of the triple and the bottom nursery is ready for the baby boys.

MainCage_zpsc6d8fc00.jpg

The Nursery

BabyCage_zpsc1102157.jpg

Stay tuned for more pics and fun!

Their original stories start here:
http://www.ratshackforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30977
http://www.ratshackforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31009

I've got them!! Will soon be heading home and settling them in. Lilspaz has already put them all together and of course they are just doing great.

Aww, I am so happy for the chunky monkeys and also for you! That last pictures was too cute....three little faces looking up at the camera..is that the 3 boys in their new digs or is that from a travel cage? I couldn't tell? Such cuties!

Their new nursery home looks just precious as can be and so comfy for them!

Aww, okay my question was answered....it IS the travel cage for the bubs! Look at those wee cuties!

Now, can you guys tell me who all is in the picture of the three frozen gals? I realize I do not know what many of the folks here on the forum look like, aside from the "Selfie" thread. :D

In the pic, it's crumbilina on the left, me in the middle and lilspaz.

Oh that cage I believe is called an A and E. Or something like that. I'll try to find the link.

Wow, great to see what you three look like! So Spaz is the dark haired one on the left...Shelagh, you are almost the spitting image of my sister, ha ha! You three look so pretty in that picture...ratty saviors! :D

Can't wait to get updates on the new adoptees after everyone gets settled in. :rathugz:

Wow, great to see what you three look like! So Spaz is the dark haired one on the left...Shelagh, you are almost the spitting image of my sister, ha ha! You three look so pretty in that picture...ratty saviors! :D

Can't wait to get updates on the new adoptees after everyone gets settled in. :rathugz:

Shelagh is the taller one on the left. :) the boys are such cuties are their cage looks amazing!!

Ugh..see, never ask me for directions. Crumbilina is on the left. lol

Baby Pics!!!
Wow... I forgot just how hard it was to take pics of fast moving babies.
The babies took time to explore. At first they all went to hide behind the wheel and the litter pan. But slowly and surely they came out and checked out the place. They drank like crazy and started to settle down and eat their blocks.
They all get along great. Such sweeties.

Here's Zak.
Zak4_zpsbf000563.jpg

Zak2_zps5381c543.jpg

Rudy
Rudy_zps2bd20abe.jpg

Rudy2_zpsc5cd83a9.jpg

Mason
Mason_zpsa73d5080.jpg

Jeven
Jeven2_zps2ec39cf0.jpg

Jeven_zpse924e11d.jpg

Frey smelling Meena and Shanti who were going nuts upstairs. lol
Frey2_zps2ddeb907.jpg

Frey_zps0a7ef6ab.jpg

Rico. He picked up a HT and didn't budge from his spot.
Rico_zps927f6498.jpg

Clive the charmer.
Clive_zps6ce7cbf4.jpg

Clive3_zps6fe75fe6.jpg

Clive2_zps1f410453.jpg

Boon a little more reserved.
Boon2_zps11a127d8.jpg

Boon with Zak peeking out too.
Boon_zps7135afb7.jpg

Back