Adventures of the Incredible 8 NEW Pics pg13

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my, baby pictures! They are probably having such an interesting first day, exploring their new digs, getting over new home jitters...sweet lil muffins! Poor Rico...he is so shy compared to his brothers it seems, yes? That picture of him...hiding behind the hidey hut and peeking out! What a sweetie! It's okay Rico, all is well..don't worry! :hugs:

Here's a blurry group pic. lol that's how I moved them over to the nursery.

IMG_0505_zps96a357d2.jpg

During the 3 hour drive back, it was Rico who was playing with me, licking me and popcorning all over the place so I don't think he's as shy as we think. :giggle:

During the 3 hour drive back, it was Rico who was playing with me, licking me and popcorning all over the place so I don't think he's as shy as we think. :giggle:

My boys didn't like the move from their small cage to the bigger one in a different room, so they might take some time getting used to the big cage, but Rico once he's relaxed is an awesome boy. He's always been a little outside of his 2 brothers, and I hear Rudy was also the outsider of his group, and they were cuddled together and grooming in the carrier on the way up. Can you let me know if they continue this bromance?

My boys didn't like the move from their small cage to the bigger one in a different room, so they might take some time getting used to the big cage, but Rico once he's relaxed is an awesome boy. He's always been a little outside of his 2 brothers, and I hear Rudy was also the outsider of his group, and they were cuddled together and grooming in the carrier on the way up. Can you let me know if they continue this bromance?

Oh that will be interesting to see. Yes, I'll keep an eye on that.

Haha too funny Joanne.

Loving all the pictures Jo. You must be in your glory! I have 2 babies they are pretty interesting to watch but with 8 the fun must never stop.

Aww, the babies are having a grand time in their new home! Which baby was waaay up on the hanging rope toy? Was he scared or just playing up there? Such sweetie pies!

That was Jeven and the babies are taking their turn listening and waiting for one of the upstairs adults to just magically fall though. lol There is always one or two laying about up there and it's always someone different. And then I can hear Shanti, or Meena or even Tachee huffing and puffing up in that corner.

We had a big in cage play time with the boys tonight. Wow. That was incredibly fun. lilspaz told me to just stick my head in the cage...immediate grooming starts. I had 6 of the 8, cleaning my eyes, nose, lips and hair. lol Boon, Clive, Frey and Rudy along with Rico, Zak and Mason were all popcorning all over the place, they were zooming so fast, it was crazy. Jeven was too busy keeping guard at the top.

But just to show you, others take their turn at the post. Here's Zak and Rico:
SniffOut_zps753d85e5.jpg

And I had to share this...when my oldies were out today, they sure could smell the baby boys. And were very curious. At one point, I had to peel them off the cage. lol

You can see wee Rudy in the corner.
WhatWhere_zpsa8c384b3.jpg

Back