A lesson learned the hard way baby picture heavy day 30 up

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is what I do with mine.......I make kissy noises and they all pop up and coming running over. It is a great idea to get them used to coming to you when you call.

Day 21, The kids love popcorn! This is always a big treat in our house. Stove top popcorn, the big kids go nuts for it and so did the babies!

DSCF0001-1.jpg

DSCF0005-1.jpg

DSCF0006-1.jpg

mmm popcorn in the litter box lol
DSCF0007-3.jpg

DSCF0008-1.jpg

DSCF0008-1.jpg

DSCF0010-1.jpg

DSCF0013-2.jpg

these kids love their hammock
DSCF0014-1.jpg

sisters make great pillows
DSCF0016-1.jpg

DSCF0016-1.jpg

DSCF0018-1.jpg

DSCF0019-3.jpg

DSCF0020-2.jpg

playing on the couch
DSCF0021-2.jpg

I have a few video's coming too.

Velma your dark capped boy is a HUGE bruxxing and kissy boy! He's a big cuddler so cute. Hopefully on the video you can hear him bruxxing lol he's pretty loud.

They sound so wonderful!!!!!!I just can't wait to play with them and to kiss and cuddle them. I dug out all my baby rat stuff (toys etc) I am going shopping to buy them some new things of their own......like a snack shack, etc.
Beth lent me Dorey's sputnik (sp?) to use while the babies are small (we lend lots of things back and forth) I have a small silent spinner, a med. mesh wheel, lots of igloos, hammocks, toys for climbing, and running through. They will have lots of fun.

Dahlas said:
They sound so wonderful!!!!!!I just can't wait to play with them and to kiss and cuddle them. I dug out all my baby rat stuff (toys etc) I am going shopping to buy them some new things of their own......like a snack shack, etc.
Beth lent me Dorey's sputnik (sp?) to use while the babies are small (we lend lots of things back and forth) I have a small silent spinner, a med. mesh wheel, lots of igloos, hammocks, toys for climbing, and running through. They will have lots of fun.

Oh they will be some spoiled kids!

Day 22 pics. They love plain oatmeal with soymilk!

The babies are still nursing some but not as much that's for sure. They're loving real food!
DSCF0002-2.jpg

eating oatmeal with mom
DSCF0013-3.jpg

DSCF0014-2.jpg

DSCF0019-4.jpg

DSCF0021-3.jpg

DSCF0022-1.jpg

DSCF0026-1.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0030-1.jpg

This pic is so cool lol one of the kids ran past just as I was taking the picture!
DSCF0031-1.jpg

DSCF0032-1.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0042-2.jpg

DSCF0043-2.jpg

DSCF0046-1.jpg

lol she has that look like "OH! You caught me!"
DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0050.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0062.jpg

DSCF0063-1.jpg

DSCF0064-1.jpg

DSCF0065-1.jpg

DSCF0066-1.jpg

The kids had some fun playing with their Aunt Jem and Franka. lol The babies just swarm them and the look on their face is "Whoo what are these tiny things!" lol

Day 23 pics. Busy busy kids!

DSCF0002-3.jpg

Babies givin Ang cuddles
DSCF0016-2.jpg

DSCF0019-5.jpg

mmm cucumber in the litter box lol
DSCF0023-1.jpg

DSCF0024-1.jpg

DSCF0032-2.jpg

following aunt Jem around
DSCF0031-2.jpg

DSCF0030-2.jpg

DSCF0029-1.jpg

DSCF0036-1.jpg

this girl loves to sit on my shoulder all day lol such a cuddler
DSCF0037-1.jpg

will have videos up in a bit

OMG, lookit those ears! (no, not yours Ang, lol) Darling little kids!
Ok, much as you hated to say "We're having babies" I hate to say "I love seeing you enjoying babies". But I do! Not glad there's more kids in the world but I'm glad you got to experience this and glad they came into the world where they did. :)

Fidget said:
OMG, lookit those ears! (no, not yours Ang, lol) Darling little kids!
Ok, much as you hated to say "We're having babies" I hate to say "I love seeing you enjoying babies". But I do! Not glad there's more kids in the world but I'm glad you got to experience this and glad they came into the world where they did. :)

Thanks Fidget. It is quite the experience at raising babies. We're really enjoying it but hopefully if we ever have to deal with babies again it will be because of rescue and not of accidents :nod:
They're a lot of fun, we're going to have a hard time letting them go. I'm glad they all have found homes except for the two girls we're keeping!

That's so perfect! I know you didn't mean to have these babies but you've sure done right by everyone and I think it's righteous karma that you get to start out with a couple healthy young'uns after all the old & sick kids you've given heart & soul & all your pleasure's-for-you money for. Nobody deserves this more than you 2.

Back