A lesson learned the hard way baby picture heavy day 30 up

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so my brother said he can drive us :joy: yay, Now just to figure out a time to meet!

Here's a video of the babies getting some supper. They LOVE lettuce they had that all gone pretty much by the time I gave them their chicken, potatoes, brocalli and brussle sprouts. They love all that stuff especially the chicken!

I'll have some more pics up in a bit. They just started to wake up again from their nap. They were napping with Uncle Griffin so cute. :heart:

lindsayfawn said:
so my brother said he can drive us :joy: yay, Now just to figure out a time to meet!

Here's a video of the babies getting some supper. They LOVE lettuce they had that all gone pretty much by the time I gave them their chicken, potatoes, brocalli and brussle sprouts. They love all that stuff especially the chicken!

I'll have some more pics up in a bit. They just started to wake up again from their nap. They were napping with Uncle Griffin so cute. :heart:

You name the time....and I will be there. No problem.

So here are yesterday's pics lol I'm so slow in getting them on here. Just have been so bla. Anyways here they are. The pictures are huge for some reason I dunno why grr.
Day 30

The standard ear girl loves her picture being taken
DSCF0003-7.jpg

Standard ear girl and Gibbs
DSCF0007-9.jpg

this girl is adopted with the standard ear girl
DSCF0015-3.jpg

DSCF0020-7.jpg

girl and velma's boy
DSCF0021-7.jpg

Jadzia- What's up there?
DSCF0022-5.jpg

DSCF0023-3.jpg

Velma's boy, Cain, and Jadzia
DSCF0025-2.jpg

DSCF0026-4.jpg

Velma's boy and I think one of the girls
DSCF0031-4.jpg

Ezri
DSCF0033-4.jpg

DSCF0048-1.jpg

Gibbs and the standard ear girl
DSCF0053.jpg

lol that's your boy Velma he's so funny
DSCF0054-2.jpg

your other boy Velma cuddlin with his sister
DSCF0073.jpg

Cain and Jadzia
DSCF0074.jpg

so i think im going to ask my friend anne if we can keep the two we were going to adopt to her.. and give her the # to that lady who has 16 babies here in moncton instead... we got sooo attached to the babies and it was so hard to give them up... we tried not to get attached... but we did.... and in the next little bit, were going to be losing a few kids... we have a few oldies that are starting to go downhill.. especially emily. i think her time is coming closer than we would like :sad3: so our #'s will be going down shortly.
i dont like playing the give-take game.. but im sure anne will understand... im kinda scared to ask her tho lol. i feel mean.... but we really love those girls.... lol. and if it helps someone who has too many to handle to find a home for a couple of girls... then ill suck it up and ask anne... <takes deep breathes> ... wish me luck...

noooooooooooo... ur not supposed to know that :giggle:
k .. so i got the nervoe to call anne to talk to her about it.. and no answer... .. :doh: i know im working myself up for nothing.. but i still feel horrible for bringing it up with her... her 6 year old daughter is soooo excited... she asks every day when they are coming.... her daughter hasnt seen them yet other than a photocopy picture.... so i know she wants a couple of babies.. so hope she wont mind adopting from that lady instead ..... oh.. im so nervous :sick2:

ok.. so its official... all 4 girls are going to stay with us.... i talked to anne.. and she was totally cool with it... shes gonna talk to her daughter skylar... i felt like a jerk.. but anne was like.. "omg.. haha dont even worry about it"
the thought of adopting two more kids was really bumming us out...

I know how you feel - I kept all three of my girls too! It's easier for someone to give up babies they've never held. You've raised these ratties from 'infanthood', so of course you're totally in love with them!

It's near impossible to get not attached, but you still have to remember that you had already "adopted" these girls out. You may have been upset if they had left, but there was a woman and a little girl who were very excited for two little girl rats.

I can't imagine going back in time and telling Leala that i was going to keep her two boys, as much as I loved them and hated seeing them go.

Tarah said:
It's near impossible to get not attached, but you still have to remember that you had already "adopted" these girls out. You may have been upset if they had left, but there was a woman and a little girl who were very excited for two little girl rats.

I can't imagine going back in time and telling Leala that i was going to keep her two boys, as much as I loved them and hated seeing them go.

I would have been heartbroken </3
The little buggers give some lively-ness to a couple of old stinks too.
They make me laugh.
It's always great to share the love.

anne was totally cool with it.. she never met them ... only seen a few pics.... and believe me.. if anne had a problem with me not adopting to her.. she would have said... so no worries...
we just couldnt part with the girls :sad3:

Back